*** Please note that a user account on a Forwood portal is required to run the App. ***
The Forwood Major Hazards App is a tool that is designed to ensure the critical controls for all major hazards can be easily verified in the field.
The App guides users through a series of questions in relation to major hazard control assessments and seamlessly functions in both online and offline situations. When the offline mode is used all verifications are synced with the Forwood Safety Major Hazards Risk Management portal on return to a Wi-Fi environment.
The Forwood Major Hazards Mobile App gives the users the ability to:
• Quickly browse and perform Verifications in any workplace situation
• Upload photo evidence and add comments
• Create on the spot Action Plans to rectify dangerous work situations
• Seamlessly sync all captured Offline Verifications to the Major Hazard Portal when back in a Wi-Fi environment.
Forwood is a group of passionate, values driven professionals with a laser focus on fatality prevention. We have created a robust Critical Risk Management system that is changing the way safety is managed in every industry. Now Forwood also offers you the Major Hazard Verification system which helps to manage your legal requirements for these types of risks.
- Stop Work definition can be accessed by selecting the risk icon on the home page
- Addition of an info button and instructions on how to create a Device Activation Code
- The ability to filter by Functional Area for Task Based checklists
- Evidence files can be removed from a verification
- Photo editor has been removed
- Checklist buttons are now square and contain text
- Task Based checklists can now display Critical Risk and Critical Control name
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.