Foscam Cloud provides a simple, cost-effective cloud video monitoring system for the home and small business using your Foscam cameras. You can quickly and easily setup a mobile surveillance system, complete with motion detection, mobile alerts, and cloud storage of your videos. Keep an eye on your property, pets or loved ones from anywhere!
Don't have a Foscam Cloud account? No problem, here's how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Setup your cameras and register at the Foscam Cloud website.
3. Return to your app, login and start using the service!
With the Foscam Cloud App you can:
- watch live video from your cameras
- save recorded images and video in the cloud
- receive alerts when motion is detected
- control motion detection and camera settings
- edit your camera settings
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- use it as a nannycam or baby monitor
- cost-effective video security for your business
Sign-up for Foscam Cloud today! Free and flexible paid plans available.
- New and improved camera add/edit screen
- New Swipe Cameras Feature
- Various Bug/Stability Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I would like it to consistently work for the best monitoring. The app is a monthly subscription and should be more user friendly. Please contact me if Foscam can remedy this issue. Thanks
Edit: The latest update made the app useless. I pay this company a monthly fee for their cloud service and I can’t even use it on my iOS devices on which I’ve installed the latest update. They also fail to reply to any emails requesting support. I’m dropping my 4-star review to 1-star. Very disappointing.
I have (5) Foscam, FI9831P cameras set up on the perimeter of my residence for security. This app and service is a simple way to (cloud) record any activity on my property, whenever the cameras detect motion. This app and the system is nothing fancy and it could use some improvements, but for the most part, it does what it's intended to do. With this app, I can view and/or save the motion events that have been recorded to this cloud service. The live view of cameras through this app is not as reliable as the recordings, but I use another app for live viewing anyway. The monthly recurring charge for the cloud service is a little too expensive in my opinion, but It's easy to setup and seems to be reliable, so far.
Sketchy App, no support, poor functionality
First of all, do some research on Foscam. They are a Chinese company and very disjointed with different business units and distributors. Support is non existent for this service/app, only an email address that never responds.
If you are not a home networking enthusiast, forget it. Assigning static IPs, forwarding ports, and FTP set up are just a few of the tasks you should be prepared for. It’s simply not easy, and if you do get it working, the actual functionality is garbage. The Live view never works, always choppy even with fast wired connections. The app itself is really only decent for monitoring triggered events and viewing and downloading the video.
Foscam itself says this app is managed by a third party and Foscam Digital Technologies is not actually Foscam. They sent me to Amcrest, who said they had nothing to do with it. Amcrest said it was Foscam US...who knows? Unprofessional and faceless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foscam Digital Technologies LLC
- 53.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Foscam Cloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.