Foscam is the trusted, world leading IP security camera provider with over 10 years of design, manufacturing and distribution in 80+ countries.
Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. Check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s been stealing those Amazon packages from your front door – with Foscam App, you can.
In the second iteration of Foscam App, we bring you an all-new design, featuring a convenient side-menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture and more. From the app, you can add your camera in minutes, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. You can also control and setup your camera and receive alerts in realtime when it detects motion or sound.
With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline. There’s no need for a standalone app – it’s all accessible through Foscam App and myfoscam.com. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, we’ve got you covered – your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for your viewing anytime, anywhere.
With Foscam App you can:
- Leave all the connection work to Foscam. EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to WiFi. That’s it!*
- Check in on your home or business in real time with live view.
- Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability**
- View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone***
- Get instant alerts.
Foscam Cloud Website: www.myfoscam.com
Note: Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras.
If you’re using a legacy app such as Foscam IP Cam Viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new app for an optimal user experience.
Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported – we do not support third party accounts such as those developed by Foscam US.
Foscam App is the official app for Foscam products, developed by Shenzhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd., the product manufacturer and brand holder. All rights reserved.
* See product packaging to see if your device has this capability.
** Check product specs for compatibility.
1. One-Key calling function is added to some models;
2. Compatible with iOS 13 beta;
3. Fix bugs.
No iPad version. Portrait only
You really need an iPad version of this app so we can view videos more easily in landscape mode on an iPad. Also need a way to rearrange the order of the cameras. And View live feeds of all the cameras at once. OWLR is better, but still not perfect as the MyFoscamCloud functionality is not integrated in that app. Please improve the app or you will lose more and more customers to Ring, Nest, Arlo, etc.
Dear BBgamer79, sorry about the inconvenience you had.
1. We will report your demand on an iPad version to the app manager and developer.
2. As for rearrange the order of the cameras, actually you can go to app settings to set up the camera orders as you want. Thank you.
Sd card cannot be recognized. I tried many of different size and brands, the camera cannot recognize sd cards.
The video delay is ridiculously long. Adjusting the angle remotely is not possible with 40 second delay.
Cam does not return to it’s angle in a power outage.
These app changes would take me less than an hour. Foscam, please hire a competent app coder.
We’re all desperate to find a replacement for YI and their ridiculous cloud fees. This was a strong contender. If we can’t work these kinks out, one star and return.
Dear Pw henderson, sorry about the inconvenience you had.
1. For the SD card, could you please go to https://www.foscam.com/downloads/app_software.html download the format tool to format it before inserting to the camera?
2. For the video delay, please adjust the camera video to SD to get faster response.
For the other issues, could you please contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org?
We have professional support team to help you fix them. Thank you.
Updates broke my Camera
Can this camera and app get any more useless than what it is? Each update and firmware update breaks the camera or the app or both. After updating the last update for the firmware for my Foscam Camera, I can no longer put the camera to sleep. I’ve rebooted the camera and that didn’t solve the problem. Also the camera stopped sending me alerts less than a year after I purchased it. I’ve had a D-Link Camera for many years and it still works.
Dear Sac Reader, sorry about the inconvenience you had.
Could you please contact with us via email@example.com?
We have professional support team to help you fix the issue with new firmware. Thank you.
- ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology co., Ltd
- 76.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Rated 4+
- © ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.