- Fixed memory bug on file save introduced in 1.4.0 (caused crash after multiple saves)
- Be sure to also check out the newest version of CameraBag Photo for Mac, which you can use to design custom filters to use in Fotograf!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app but.
It has been messing up. I’ve been useing this app for a couple years now, and it’s been good but I pick a picture to edit and it glitches I guess. Black and weird colors pop up. Please fix this problem.
Simply the BEST
This has been my go to photo editor for several years now. Tried many others, but this is the one. Love it. I have a couple of custom preset filters (the standard in app filters adjusted to my personal taste) that I use on photos that don't have the best lighting conditions to start with. Quick and easy to use for the most common corrections I need to make. Great quality full resolution photos...thanks Nevercenter!
My go-to photo app
Love the Universal app update. Fotograf is my go-to photo app; the filters are clean and make my images look better without looking over-processed. Crop/rotate is well-designed (including aspect ratio lock), fine-tuning adjustments to exposure, contrast, temp, etc is quick and easy, and the results are good. Note: exif data is fixed with v1.2.5.
- Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- 33.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014 Nevercenter
- In-App Purchases
- Everything $4.99
- Import Filters From CameraBag for Mac/PC $0.99
- Filter Set: Filtered B+W $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.