FotoMagico, used by thousands of professional and amateur photographers around the world, is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac, mixing photos with movies and audio, for a storytelling effect like none other. FotoMagico brings photos to life and keeps any audience at the edge of their seats.
UPGRADE INFO: If you previously purchased FotoMagico 3 or 4 from the App Store, please read https://boinx.com/how2upgrade
• Knock the socks of your audience with your live presentations
• Step up your wedding photography game and make the newlyweds happy
• Relive and retell your travel adventures
• Save a lot of time animating stills for your Final Cut Pro X projects
• Spice up your storefront window or Point of Sales signage
• Be endlessly creative and get impressive results quickly
• Make your photos and videos stand out with brilliant quality
FOTOMAGICO 5 HIGHLIGHTS
• Snippets give you a whole new way to compose complex slideshows quickly by simply choosing from a collection of pre-built story parts and adding in your own photos and videos
• Music Snippets keep you out of copyright troubles by providing free to use CC licensed music and the proper attribution
• Animation Assistant lets you choose from a variety of styles to automatically make your slideshow move
• Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders make it a snap to express yourself. Automatically insert slideshow title, author, music title and artist or filename, EXIF metadata and more to quickly create a portfolio show.
• Audio Marker Assistant helps you to keep music and slides in perfect harmony (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades – the most requested new feature! Use envelopes to make parts of the music softer when you intend to speak, or if video volume should take center stage, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood. (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Completely new dark user interface
MORE PRO FEATURES AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
(The upgrade to Pro is available as an In-App purchase for US$49.99. Owners of previous versions of FotoMagico will receive this In-App Purchase at a reduced price or for free. More info at: https://boinx.com/how2upgrade)
• Timeline View displays the timing of the slideshow in a more intuitive way
• Extra audio track and recording mode for narration
• Direct access to Aperture and Lightroom photo libraries
• Teleprompter view supports you when giving a live presentation
• Chapters let you group your slides for a better overview
• Masks and Borders give you more creative possibilities
• Additional export options: Standalone Player, ProRes video file, custom video format
For more information, please visit our website boinx.com/fotomagico
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com or visit the support website boinx.com/connect
• FotoMagico is now compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur.
• Fixed occasional crashes on macOS 11 Big Sur.
• Fixed various visual glitches on macOS 11 Big Sur.
• Various stability improvements and small fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Be Sure Before You Purchase
Let me start by saying this makes beautiful slideshows. After watching a few instructional videos, I found it fairly easy to put together my first slideshow of some recent travels (something I've been doing for the last 10 years using an old iMovie program). Wanting to use music I'd purchased from iTunes as my soundtrack, i discovered I had to upgrade to Pro in order to control the audio application (so now I've invested $100). Here, my troubles started. So, traditiuonally I've saved my slideshows to an external hard drive using iDVD (I have nearly 100, so keeping on my laptop is unrealistic) and burned a copy to a DVD to later enjoy on my TV or laptop. So, the Boinx website said I needed Toast to do this, so I spent another $20 to purchase it, but could not successfully burn a DVD. Researching further, it said to use TITANIUM Toast, so I invested another $70, but still it won't burn a DVD. So I'm out $200 & going back to my old iMovie. Why does it have to be so difficult?
I am generally very happy with this app. I use it to make slideshiows to promote charitable fundraising events and sports events.
I wish there were more pre-made snippits for purchase than are now availalbe. Without a broader set of snippits - presentations begin to have similar looks. Making snippits yourself is more timeconsuming that I will commit.
Overall, the product works quite well and the learning curve is not too too bad. But, some bugs/consistenancies in the user interface can causse a bit of confusion. But, nonetheless, I would recommend the app. I've used it quite a lot and have a good handle on its features and functions.
Think this is Fraud
Nowhere is there in indication that this requires and In-App purchuse. Was hoping it had the same simple feature of the old Presenter app. It does not. Wish there was a way to get my money back for this.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that FotoMagico does not meet your expectations. The PhotoPresenter app was a very different application. Unfortunately, we were not able to continue its development.
The in-app purchase is not required. It unlocks some features that only more advanced users really need.
For refunds, please contact the Apple App Store Support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Boinx Software International GmbH
- 371.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2004 - 2020 by IMAGINE GbR. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $49.99
- Upgrade to Pro from FotoMagico 4
- Upgrade to Pro from FotoMagico 3 $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.