* FOTOMETER PRO V2 is an upgraded version of V1 which offers IAP for all the new features, recommended for existing users.
* FOTOMETER FULL, our another app, is an integrated version with all features inclusive at a packaged lower price, recommended for new users.
It is one of the best companions for your Hasselblad, Rolleiflex TLR, Nikon/ Canon SLR... or any old film cameras, Lomo toy cameras and last but not least, your beloved DIY pinhole cameras !
FOTOMETER PRO V2 new features:
- time priority mode (offers in-app purchase)
- upgraded reflected / incident light mode calculation
- manual exposure at full screen camera mode
- camera source lockable for easier numerical tuning
- real time light value display in LUX / FC
- pinhole specific aperture set from f/100 to f/2000
- data log available for better learning
- 3 more new skins available (offers in-app purchase)
with it's original features:
- classy vintage look and feel
- intuitive user interface that old cam lovers are familiar with
- iso range from 25 to 6400 at ⅓ EV stepping
- aperture priority mode
- default aperture set from f/0.95 to f/1000
- EV ring from -2.0 to +2.0 at ½ EV stepping
- timer especially made for pinhole photographers
* FOTOMETER PRO V2 is a free upgrade
** all bugs reported from PHOTOMETER PRO are all fixed
FOTOMETER PRO V2 / made in hong kong with love and passion / designed by kitdastudio.com
fixed permission issue on ioOS 12
fixed full screen issue
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your money on this app
I am a photographer I have been taking photos from the age of 15 and I decided to get this app just to try it out boy was that a mistake.
This app does not work the calculations are way off They’re not even close to where they should be. Don’t bother with this app it does not work. As a matter of fact I want my money back.
Does not work on iPhone XS and iPad Pro
I loved this simple app for years. My recent update to new iPhones made this app useless. I am having same problem as others.
Asking for camera access permission on launch and takes me to settings. There I do not see this app to hand the permission. I hope the developer fix the issue.
I just downloaded it to my phone. I can’t give it permission to access the camera because it doesn’t show up in my settings. I’ve tried hard booting twice with no success. It won’t work without this permission, so I’m screwed. Waste of a dollar.
- Kit Da Studio Company Limited
- 63 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © kit da studio co., ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- time priority mode $0.99
- Vintage Chrome Skin $0.99
- minimal white skin $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.