Fotor is an online photo editing program with 350 million users that from all round the globe.
Fotor was once called Photoshop Lite by the BBC because of its ease of use and its ability to satisfy most of your photo editing needs.
"I find using Fotor is simple and straightforward. I believe that many photography enthusiasts are going to love Fotor's photo editor." - TUAW
“If you're still looking for an easy-to-use photo editor packed with features and filters, well, look no further because Fotor is your answer.” - Softpedia.com
“Fotor is perhaps the perfect solution for many amateur photographers.”-Macreview.com.
Come and see how Fotor can help you express yourself easily.
1. Full-featured effects, borders, and stickers to expand your creativity!
Hundreds of special effects designed by pro photographers and designs to carefully cover color pallettes, like film, nostalgic, retro, kaleidoscope and other styles. There's so many to choose from that you can mix and match to create dazzling visual displays!
Christmas, Printing, Snowflake Frames, Holidays, and over 200+ other interesting and unique stickers for you to choose from which makes editing that much more interesting!
2. Personalized collages makes it easy to control any space!
You can use Fotor's Collage Creator to quickly create something a will a choose your own style and place photos wherever you think they belong. You can also add filters and rotate the image. Your space is now yours to customize!
3. Professional editing software that you can chisel out your own charming image!
The industry-leading Fotor photo processor is powerful, able to handle high-quality images with ease. No matter if you are adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows, highlights, noise, dark corners, cropping, angle correction, or whatever, Fotor can handle it!
4. One-click enhancements brings out the best in your photos!
Most photos aren't taken in a professional studio, and what about the perfect camera settings and positioning? It's hard to get right! That means editing is inevitable, which is where the magic of Fotor comes in. One-click Enhancement lets you make quick editing changes to the image in both detail and level. The Scene features offers 13 different auto-enhancement options for various lighting, shadow, etc. conditions. Now you can shoot and adjust later!
5. A natural focus that unleashes your creative spirit! Fotor has circle, lines, and ellipses to focus on your expression point. The shift-axis editor that is used to adjust depth of field is only found on in professional DSLR rigs, but now it's also available here in Fotor!
Fotor Serial Subscriptions
* Fotor Pro subscription fees can be charged monthly or annually depending on what you want.
* Join Fotor Pro and gain access to all the features and paid content, including effect packs, collage packs, sticker packs, and anything we think up in the future. Advertising will also be removed.
* If you purchase a serial subscription, you will pay any and all relevant fees after confirming purchase. Once the subscription period is nearing its end, you will automatically be charged 24-hours before the subscription period ends unless you turn off auto-renewal before the end of the current billing cycle. Fees will be deducted from your iTunes account depending on the package you've chosen.
* Service Agreement: https://www.fotor.com/service.html?f=iphoneapp&v=1
Follow photography masters in the Fotor community, and enjoy the latest and hottest pictures on the platform and be inspired from them, learn from their techniques, and become an even better photography enthusiast.
* Fixed an issue where some discount packages could not be restored.
* Fixed duplication of resource packs, such as some effects and collages caused by special issues.
* Fixed an issue where collages could not be shared after saving.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now I just need to find the auto color pop tool!
So far this is the best of the apps that I have tried, but I am still looking for the tool in this app that would allow me to re-color/Color Pop pictures simply by tapping on the object, example, on a beach scene I would like to be able to tap on a swimsuit and the water and have everything else remain gray. The only tools I have found so far require me to do this with my finger and I just can't be that precise no matter what size brush I use.
Poor Support Communication
I went to cancel my trial but there was no obvious way to do it on the app. So I contacted support and they told me I can only cancel on a desktop - and then said that I’d be charged for ending the trial. First off there was no payment, they do nothing to prompt you of this “payment” for a FREE TRIAL, and every time I messaged support, the person I talked to wouldn’t help me cancel my account, and kept making excuses. They freaked me out about having to pay something, and then when I told them I didn’t sign up to pay and didn’t receive any notifications, they avoided answering my direct question. They then contradicted themselves and all of a sudden didn’t know what I was talking about. Extremely wishy-washy and all I can say is, at least the support, that this app is poorly managed, regardless of if it has good features. I just never had such an annoying support person who obviously didn’t know what they were taking about and then confused me, claimed I owed money, then when I lashed back acted like they didn’t know what I was talking about. They couldn’t even tell me how to cancel it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fotor online provides a free trial for up to 7 days. After the trial, recurring payment will occur.
Support from Fotor has offered you the way to cancel the trial to prevent automatic payment after the 7th day.
If you do not know how to cancel it, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Have a great day! :)
I wanted to test out their premium membership and they told me that it was $3 per month and $27 yearly so I choose the $3 per month. They then charged me $27 and when I reached out to them they tried to tell me it was $8.99 a month and then $3 monthly with a down payment of $27. So when I asked them to change my plan over to the $8.99 one they completely shut me down and refused to give me my money back! Money which I didn’t have! The customer service person i talked to was extremely rude and would not listen to my complaints. And they didn’t even ask me if I wanted to confirm my purchase. They just took my debit card information and charged me. At one point the customer service representative stopped answering me which was extremely unprofessional. I would never support this app or this company! They’re a giant rip off and extremely rude to customers who were just trying to fix a situation with their subscription.
Developer Response ,
For acts that damage our company's reputation by false statements, we will contact the app store to investigate and take legal action.
- Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- 183.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Everimaging Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Scenes package $0.99
- Color $0.99
- Materials $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.