LumaShare (formerly fotoShare) allows you to view and share your photo booth photos, videos, and GIFs from dslrBooth or LumaBooth, the most popular professional photo booth apps. You can share strips, photos, GIFs, boomerangs, using e-mail, SMS, Twitter, AirDrop, and QR Code. All sharing features require no additional complicated configuration and work seamlessly. E-mail and SMS even work if you have no internet connection.
You can print your photos directly if you have a printer that supports AirPrint or to the printer connected to dslrBooth or LumaBooth. You can also add a disclaimer to be displayed to guests before they're allowed to share or print.
If you want to use the optional sharing features of LumaShare, you can subscribe to our LumaShare Cloud Storage and Sharing Subscription which offers unlimited sharing using SMS, E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter:
• Sharing within fotoShare requires a monthly renewable subscription that costs $8.99.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Please go to dslrbooth.com/terms-of-service/ and dslrbooth.com/privacy-policy for more information.
Fix for app not loading items correctly on iOS 12 .
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update is reliable, UI odd
I've used the latest update several times, it seems more reliable than before. I use iPhone wifi hotspot for Surface pro 6 running dslrBooth and then wifi hotspot on Surface for the iPad. That combo seems to be reliable and avoids dependency on venue wifi settings.
The odd thing is the circular previews of photos that are always just in a single row. So users only see 3 at a time on the entire screen and have to scroll forever to find a photo. Add to that that's it's not obvious if you should scroll forever left or forever to the right. Finally, once user opens their photo to share it, they can't swipe left/right to see the next/previous photo. It's not terrible, but why the downgrade from previous version that showed about 20 previews and allowed you to swipe left or right after you open the photo. This is completely standard UI stuff these days, people.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and valuable feedback. We have updated the app in v3.1 to display more thumbnails and added the option to swipe left and right to see other photos as well. Also, if you go to Settings, Display, you can enable more types of files to be viewed and shared by your guests.
Extremely useful apps
I can only judge based on what I’m seeing over a short time but if the apps allow myself and attendees to navigate through them as seamless as they have so far, you won’t regret the initial or recurring cost if it means keeping your customers happy and business operating smoothly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using LumaShare and for your review.
Reliable and works but lack some improvements
Best sharing solution for the money. Only wish it allowed for sending multiple pics at the same time. Good interface and it is reliable.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. As of v3.0, the app now allows guests to share multiple photos/videos/GIFs from the same session at one time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lumasoft LLC
- 51.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Lumasoft
- In-App Purchases
- Sharing Subscription $7.99
- Sharing Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.