FotoWare for iPhone is a companion app for users of a FotoWare Digital Asset Management system. The app is a powerful tool to work with your FotoWare collections on the go.
Find, preview and describe assets with metadata, run approval workflows from your mobile, and upload new assets from your photo library or the Files app. Share content with your teammates or external contacts in no time.
FotoWare for iPhone connects to FotoWare SaaS or any FotoWeb 8.0 server. You will be asked to specify a server connection on first startup, and you can change the server address and login credentials later in the iPhone’s Settings menu.
With the FotoWare app you can:
- Browse and preview all the files you have uploaded to FotoWare
- Edit asset metadata (keywords, descriptions and other fields you’ve configured on your FotoWare)
- Play back videos
- Share collections with others
- Preview different file formats: Images, PDFs, PPTs, Word docs, and many more
- Upload any file from the photo library or the Files app to FotoWare
- Download files from FotoWare to your device
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that in 20 years has become a world-leading provider of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions. Founded in 1994, FotoWare was one of the first vendors in the world to offer a DAM system.
More than 10,000 users and 4,000 customers in a wide range of industries worldwide use FotoWare, including NHST Media Group, NRK, Lindex, The White House Historical Association, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police, Axel Springer Verlag, The Economist, Australian Defence Force and Thomson Reuters.
FotoWare is a solution for companies and individuals to manage, store and share large amounts of digital assets, such as images, videos, and documents.
The FotoWare solution can be purchased as a service or on-premises.
FotoWare is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Guardian Consent signatures
- Support linking assets to Consent Forms
- Display Consent Summaries and markers on Assets
- App now uses native browser for authentication. This should improve compatibility with some SSO/VPN scenarios.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Actions do not show metadata fields for editing when configured as “E-mail with attachment”
- App crashed if user runs action in Album
- Video thumbnail/playback proportions slightly stretched
- Black screen is displayed if user tries to open View Asset Details screen from Pins
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FotoWare a.s
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © FotoWare as