Welcome to Fourkites CarrierLink - the most intuitive, hassle-free way for drivers to communicate with their freight brokerage trading partners and the Shippers. CarrierLink powered by FourKites is a free, easy to use and time saving app for truck drivers to communicate about assigned loads without having to make check-in calls. Using the app, drivers can send automatic check calls, upload documents, and communicate about truck availability.
To get started, get in touch with your brokers or email email@example.com for more details.
• Search for a facility
• Access Truck Specific Points of Interests like Parking Slots, Service Stations, Truck Stops etc.
• Get instant notification when a load is assigned to you
• Get instant notifications when a broker representative communicates with you about loads
• Track your location using GPS & share it with your broker representative or shipper via FourKites portal
• Upload BOL, POD, Invoice, Scale Tickets and Lumper receipts to initiate the payment process
CarrierLink - Take the new road to smarter communication for logistics and supply chain!
Thanks for using CarrierLink app. Below are some new improvements with the latest version.
1. New vernacular languages added - Thai and Bulgarian
2. Improvement in Login flow. The OTP automatically comes on top of keyboard. Just tap to input & proceed.
3. Crashes & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, easy to use and dependable. I have had the same issue twice where it stopped tracking randomly. The only other issue was where the broker had the wrong information loaded into the app for delivery time, appointment number, etc. I wish it had automatic time stamps like MacroPoint
U-Turns in a semi
Why does it try to route an 18 wheeler with u-turns? It’s also awkward to find the gps to each location, it would be easier to have a button or a prompt or an option or something that once you mark the load as picked up you can choose to start navigating to the next destination. It would also be nice to be able to check along the route for truck stops and rest areas. There should also be a prompt or option when you mark the load as picked up to take a picture of the BOL immediately and then after you mark the load as delivered to take another picture of the BOL signed. The two stars is because of the u-turns though, that’s unacceptable and shouldn’t happen. The other stuff just seems like it would make more sense and be more convenient for the drivers and the companies that require us to use the load tracking. Also, being able to update if there’s a delay like a flat or mechanical issue, road closure due to weather or detention etc. would probably be convenient to keep everyone in the loop as well
Nothing but spyware
Broker insisted I download and use this app. I looked at the data it robs from my phone and told them no way. Why do they need to pillage my phone for my search history, contact info, data usage, diagnostics and everything else to track their load? I will tell you why… they sell all of your personal info to anybody who has money. If you want a barrage of hourly emails, automated calls and texts I highly recommend this app. If you enjoy your privacy I do NOT recommend this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FourKites, Inc.
- 220.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FourKites
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.