FOX17 West Michigan News delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've squashed some minor bugs in this release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Apps can be a pain setting up but this one didn’t seem too bad. Layout seems good; fairly intuitive. Seems responsive. Ads seem about right for a free app.
Can’t even put my email address in to get started on the new and supposedly improved app. I guess I’ll watch the other news apps instead. And now they want money to stop the dumb ads.
Ok, when in dark mode, we can’t see the words for email or password. Also couldn’t see words for the updates if you wanted them or not. Once I got out of the dark mode in my iPad settings, I could see everything. They need to fix this.
Back when it was the Fox 17 app you could use it to, oh, I don’t know , read the news. But now the pages don’t load half the time and even worse - the live video / news simulcasts are always predicated by the same 30 second long ad, and you have a 75% chance of the video or audio not working - and if you restart to fix that, another same 30 second ad!
Just a crappy job all around.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.