FOX 2 Detroit: Weather 4+
WJBK forecast, radar, maps
Fox Television Stations, Inc.
FOX 2 DETROIT is your Weather Authority! Track your local metro Detroit forecast quickly with the FOX 2 Weather app. The improved design gives you radar, severe weather alerts, plus hourly and 7-day weather information just by scrolling. It's powerful, flexible and free. Put the FOX 2 Weather Authority to Work for You!
Why Download the FOX 2 Weather app?
• Get your current forecasts at a glance, with fully integrated GPS to
give you accurate conditions wherever you are.
• Receive severe storm alerts from the National Weather Service.
• Get school closing information quickly.
• Interactive radar map includes the past hour of a storm's
movement and future radar to see where severe weather is
headed. Regional lightning data and high resolution satellite cloud
imagery are also included. Radar is optimized for in-network and
• Daily and Hourly forecasts update from our computer models.
• Add and save your favorite locations, anywhere in the world.
• Video forecasts and live streaming direct from the FOX 2 Weather
Authority, so you can stay informed even during power outages.
• Live traffic map for the metro Detroit area.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs current conditions !
I want to see the current temperature etc EVERY TIME I open the app. Often the advisories and ads appear where current conditions should be. Also it should be less steps to check the weather in another location. Not multiple steps to add a location and then multiple steps to delete that location. Otherwise, good app. Oh yeah, when it opens it says Fox 35 instead of Fox 2 at first.
Best weather app for Detroit or out of state
Working in the travel industry all aspects of weather is important and this app does it all, locally, nationally, internationally. Personal travel snd business. Easy and complete. This app replaced my weather channel App years ago when TWC videos became overwhelmingly political. I just wanted weather.
Stubborn on iPad Pro
I will keep an eye on this for later use maybe. But for now it’s mostly just frustrating to use. Apps open in portrait mode, and won’t switch to landscape till you preform certain tasks, such as watch a weather report video. When it does switch view, top and bottom banners are huge... So, yeah it runs on a iPad, but there is no (imho) true support for the iPad.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fox Television Stations, Inc.
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The Weather Company