Fox Nation is the ultimate companion to Fox News, unlocking a new world of content you won’t find anywhere else. Subscribe to Fox Nation to watch thousands of hours of your favorite Fox News personalities, Fox Nation Originals, and exclusive Documentaries, plus get invitations to exclusive events. Fox Nation is accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
The Fox Nation app has on-demand video from your favorite FOX News personalities. Tune-in to Fox News Radio and stream live. Fox News Channel programs can also be audio streamed 30 minutes after their initial broadcast. Listen to your most loved and trusted voices: Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tomi Lahren, Brian Kilmeade, Tyrus, Britt McHenry, Jesse Watters, Brit Hume, Steve Doocy, and Bill Bennett.
Don't miss shows exclusive for Fox Nation members: Judge Napolitano, Deep Dive, UN-PC, The Quiz Show, Starnes Country, Tomi Lahren First & Final Thoughts, Dana Perino's Book Club, Laura & Raymond, One Smart Person & Greg Gutfeld, Gregg Jarrett's The Russia Hoax, and more.
Plus, go deeper into the topics you love with specials, documentaries, and series. Get access to investigative pieces with never before seen footage and specials from the most iconic places around the country, such as:
- Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News covers the controversial decision by CBS News and anchor Dan Rather to run a story that would ultimately lead to the downfall of one of America's most powerful news anchors.
- Riddle, The Search for James R. Hoffa, which is the culmination of an extensive Fox News investigation about the most famous missing man in America, union boss James Riddle Hoffa.
- Scandalous: The Mysterious Case of Tawana Brawley, takes a look into the controversial rape case that inflamed racial tensions at a crucial time in our nation's history.
- Scandalous: Chappaquiddick, examines the story of the late-night accident with Senator Ted Kennedy, told through the eyes of the people who were there.
- Borked, which chronicles the epic 1997 battle for control of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- What Made America Great, hosted by Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade, reveals the hidden history and ongoing controversies behind America's most iconic locations.
- The Fuhrman Diaries, reveals former Los Angeles detective Mark Fuhrman's private thoughts and analysis on criminal cases that have defined America this past half century. And much more.
*Your iTunes account will be charged $5.99/mo for the Monthly plan or $64.99/yr for the Annual plan, plus applicable taxes. Charges will occur upon confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period, if any, unless auto renewal is turned off or your subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rates within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. To cancel, visit the Account Setting in your iTunes account. Subscription fees are non-refundable. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if applicable, will be forfeited when you change your subscription.
* We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You may also download the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
* Visit https://nation.foxnews.com/legal/terms-of-use/ for more information.
We have been busy making bug fixes and performance improvements to provide you with a great viewing experience to watch your favorite Fox Nation content anytime and anywhere.
Notable Improvements: We've made it easier for you to download multiple episodes of your favorite shows.
Ratings and Reviews
Brian Kilmeade radio show on Fox Nation
I was very very very disappointed when I inquired via email and through online chat as to why for a period of time the Brian Kilmeade radio show was only available by way of audio on Fox Nation. The person who emailed me and the person who I was communicating with via chat informed me that because it’s a radio show it’s only available through audio and if it one point the show was available by viewing it on Fox Nation then that was probably an additional benefit to my subscription. They also informed me that Fox News can at any time without notice to make changes to programming format. Without dragging this out any further it seemed as though I was more knowledgeable about Fox Nation than the people who I was communicating with. However, I am pleased to see that the Brian Kilmeade show is now available on Fox Nation via live stream video. Thank you.
Bad policy to grow an app
I gave two stars but truthfully, I never made it inside the app. Probably like half the people who downloaded it. FOX made a rookie mistake that will cut this projects legs out from under them. They’re supposed to get people hooked on good content. Instead, the first thing they do is try and sign you up for a monthly or yearly plan. I didn’t make it to the screen that asks for your credit card or tells you that you will auto enroll in X days.
This is not how to grow an audience. They should give it out $ free AND hassle free. Wait 30 days and then offer another 30 days free if they give you the info, and finally in another 30 days you ask for money. Either believe in your product or try and make a quick subscription grab of people who will hopefully forget to unsubscribe. It’s not about making $ for a month or two, it’s about getting a faithful audience in a world of free content like podcasts.
Unless you have no confidence in the product, in which case you sign them up before showing them the content.
You’re welcome, your welcome, whichever.
I paid for my subscription on or above 21 December 2018 and logged on but after I logged on it gave me error message. I thought maybe it was my signal. So I tried again later when I had WiFi and still the same error message. I contacted Fox Nation support and have didn’t know what the problem was but a few others said i never paid for my subscription. I sent them a picture of my paid subscription on my Apple ID and a copy of my debit card transaction on my bank statement that showed my payment. They still stuck by there payment was never processed. This conversations happen on 09 January 2019 so I deleted the app. Sometimes you don’t get what you pay for. I asked for a complete transcripts of our conversation. I have not received that. I wish someone would make this right . Fox News should know about this. The people at support are not very kind and helpful
I’m sad because I’m a huge Fox News Fan
Developer Response ,
We're sorry for the trouble. Please visit our help center at the following link where you can reach out to one of our live chat agents for more assistance: https://fox.tv/2GK1HA7 .
- Fox News Network, LLC
- 69.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $5.99
- Yearly $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.