The Digital Screeners app enables you to stream and preview film and TV content on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. This app requires a username and password.
- How do users register to use your app?
Users can log in via email address/ password OR redemption code. Both are by invitation only from a Screeners business contact. Once a user logs in, they can view content assigned on their name.
- What can be redeemed using the redemption code? How do users obtain a redemption code?
Users are eligible to receive redemption codes for Digital Screeners app on an invitation basis only. A redemption code allows the user to login to the application, and access the video content associated with that code. it’s a different login option that is anonymous to maintain user privacy.
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks very slick! And very easy to use.
If you want to have private screenings- that’s perfectly fine. But don’t direct people to download an app they can’t use. I just want to watch natgeo videos. This wasted a lot of time.
Why do you need to be contacted by fox support just to watch movies? That makes this app terrible and how do you get an invitation to log in? Give me one please
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 116.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Fox and its related entities. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.