FOX Sports is your home for exclusive sports content and live streaming.
• Stream all your favorite sports: MLB, NFL, Boxing, NASCAR, Soccer, NCAA Basketball, NCAA Football, Golf, Tennis, and more.
• Plus watch the biggest national sporting events, such as: 2019 MLB World Series, WWE Smackdown, 2020 NFC Championship, and 2020 Super Bowl LIV.
Upcoming Premiere Boxing Champions events live on the Fox Sports app:
• Kownacki vs. Arreola on FOX - Sat, Aug 3rd
Trending News and real-time game Alerts:
• Stay up-to-date with personalized news and score updates from your favorite teams.
• Never miss a moment of news from sports biggest headlines. Don't miss coverage and alerts from the 2019 MLB World Series, and more.
Must-see Video Highlights:
• Get live game highlights from your point of view, plus key plays and stats, right on the scoreboard.
• See highlights from the biggest moments across all your favorite sports: MLB, Boxing, NASCAR, and more.
FS1 Studio Shows:
• Enjoy opinion and debate with top personalities on FS1 Studio Shows - Skip & Shannon: Undisputed, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, First Things First, Speak For Yourself, Lock It In, and NASCAR Race Hub, when you sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
Big Ten Network:
-BTN is now available on the Fox Sports app
-BTN is the premier network for coverage of America's most storied collegiate athletic conference, the Big Ten Conference.
-Watch live BTN-televised games and events, as well as original BTN shows (such as The Journey, Big Ten Elite, Big Ten Icons and Campus Eats) when you log in with your TV Provider credentials.
-Follow your favorite B1G schools on the Fox Sports app:
Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines , Michigan State Spartans, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats , Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Wisconsin Badgers
Why FOX Sports is Different:
* Live Video Whenever You Want – Tuning in to catch a game has never been easier.
* Enhanced Home Screen - All your favorite teams, scores, news, and live video in one location, personalized to you.
* New Game Summaries - Complete with game previews, box scores, play-by-play, recaps, and highlights.
* Reimagined User Experience - Upgraded team selection and customizable navigation allows you to personalize your FOX Sports profile and delivers the information you care about most.
All in a big, bold design that puts you at the center of it all.
EULA URL - http://www.foxsports.com/end-user-license-agreement?nav=false
Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a super big fan or the FIFA World Cup, Football, Baseball, and Hockey. I like how it shows you the stats and players and previous scores, but when you try and click on a previous game (which is really cool) it takes you to the BEGINNING. And I mean beginning. You can only skip 15 seconds and have to keep clicking it through 50 minutes of ads and pre-game commercials. So when watching a video of the USA FIFA World Cup against Thailand (I missed the game) I had to skip through all the ads. I had to wait over 20 minutes to skip trough all the ads, and it was annoying. I also watched a game at the same time, the USA vs England, and when the USA scored a goal, it didn’t even come up until the next day. It was also incredibly behind, but that might just be because they had to put it in the mobile. Anyways, a 3/5.
Don’t download until this is fixed
Let me save everyone some time, the suggestion to everyone with issues is from the developer and it is: to uninstall and re-install the app. Like we haven’t tried that. Then they say contact your cable tv provider. They also say to speak to a chat agent, but the agent has been offline every time I’ve checked, and the link to the contact page is broken.
Updated review - if I could go even lower than 0 stars I would. Thanks for nothing.
I have been trying to log in with a tv provider to watch the World Cup, but I get the message “error loading tv provider login page” every time. I thought maybe I could create a profile to add a tv provider that way, but the reset password link doesn’t work, and I can’t create a new profile with a different email either. Why create a separate app when fox sports go worked just fine, and don’t spend any time making the new one work during actual sporting events?
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry for the trouble. Our support team can help. Please visit our help center at the following link where you can reach out to one of our live chat agents for more assistance. https://help.fox.com/s/topic/0TO1H000000HHQVWA4/fox-sports
I have both a Roku as well as AppleTV. The streaming is quite good, particularly like the 4K coverage of the World Cup fames.
However, this is the third day in a row, either device, where it asks me to sign in with my TV provider despite having signed in the day before. Is this intentional (and if so, why)?! If not, why can’t it remember my log in like every other app?
Another curious, repeat experience on the AppleTV version... if I’m trying to watch a Cup game in progress that has already started, no such luck. The wheel just keeps spinning indefinitely (or at least seemingly so as my patience wears out). I can select the restart option and watch the game from the beginning but not just join a game in progress. Works fine on the Roku version. Rebooted the AppleTV. Signed out and back in. No luck. Haven’t tried deleting and reinstalling the app yet.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry for the trouble. Please visit our help center at the following link where you can reach out to one of our live chat agents for more assistance. https://help.fox.com/s/topic/0TO1H000000HHQVWA4/fox-sports
- FOX Sports Interactive
- 135.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FOX Sports Interactive Media, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.