Designed for sports fans everywhere, stay connected to your favorite teams and games—from the NFL and College Football to MLB to NASCAR and more—with live matches and real-time scores. You can also read top stories, check betting odds, receive customized alerts, and much more.
Play FOX Super 6 for FREE!
Watch your favorite teams and enter for a chance to win your share of $10K in weekly cash prizes.*
Ready to get started? Here’s how it works:
1. Predict team and players’ performances each week.
2. Compete against other FOX Sports fans.
3. Climb the leaderboard for a shot at the top prize of the week!
Here’s what the FOX Sports app has in store for you:
• KEEP TABS ON YOUR TOP PICKS: Stay in the loop with personalized feeds packed with news, highlights, and scores from your favorite teams.
• CATCH ALL THE ACTION—LIVE: Get every FOX Sports game and studio show right at your fingertips, exclusively for TV subscribers. Experience the thrill of NFL, MLB, MLS, NASCAR, college football, Big Ten, Big 12, Big East, Pac-12, and WWE SmackDown, along with other must-see events, including tennis, rugby, and more.
• GET INSTANT GAME UPDATES: Easily navigate score pages for an enhanced experience. Never miss a beat with personalized updates on news and scores from your favorite teams and leagues.
• DISCOVER TOP STORIES: See the hottest topics of the day, featuring perspectives and analyses from sports’ biggest voices.
• GET TAILORED NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected with custom updates from your teams and leagues.
• FOX SUPER 6 WEEKLY CONTESTS: Make the NFL season even more exciting by playing FOX Super 6 for FREE! And have a chance to win your share of $10K in weekly cash prizes. Just enter your NFL Football predictions for a chance to win big!*
• SEE ODDS & STATS: Get a glimpse of today's top odds, including expert analysis, game lines, betting tips and more.
• ENJOY LIVELY OPINIONS AND DEBATES: Catch all the top sports personalities on FS1 Studio Shows! Sign in with your TV provider credentials to watch The Herd with Colin Cowherd, The Skip Bayless Show, Speak, and more.
• GET BTN TV PROGRAMMING: Watch all the coverage of the Big Ten Conference, brought to you by BTN, America’s premier collegiate athletic network. Log in with your TV provider credentials to catch all live BTN-televised games, events, and original shows.
• FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE B1G SCHOOLS: Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Michigan State Spartans, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, and the Wisconsin Badgers.
EULA URL: http://www.foxsports.com/end-user-license-agreement?nav=false
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins 8/23/23 at 12:00 p.m. ET and ends on 2/11/24 at 6:30 p.m. ET. Open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States & D.C., 18+ or the age of majority if older. See Official Rules at https://www.foxsports.com/fox-super-6 for entry periods, eligibility restrictions/prize descriptions & complete details. Sponsor: FOX Sports Interactive Media, LLC.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will measure your viewing for market research purposes, such as Nielsen TV ratings. Visit www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
I would have stayed at ESPN if it wasn’t for FOX Sports. I didn’t think the app would be worth it, but I was proven wrong. Sure, I still use the ESPN app but I really enjoy the FOX Sports app and it’s simplistic and minimalistic notifications and designs. Instead of getting bombarded with notifications from minor events and too many broken news (I had 85 notifications from ESPN just today!), FOX Sports gives me the important rundown on just what I need to know in a length that won’t make me have to click on an article, and give me simple game notifications such as “MLB Final: TOR 2 @ NYY 5” or “BKN @ MIA - 8:00p ET” and a FOX Fact about the game instead of “🚨Game Start 🚨: Brooklyn Nets @ Miami Heat. Follow live on the ESPN App ➡️➡️”. I really love the design of the app and will continue to use it in detail alongside with the ESPN App, but I personally prefer Fox Sports over ESPN. Thank you FOX for this app.
Normally I don’t like to leave one star reviews
Normally I don’t like to leave anyone’s star reviews but this time I have to I remember years ago you guys with Fox used to have I think it was called a fox big board or something and it was great it gave me notifications like every other sports app with you constantly now that you guys are currently FOX Sports I don’t see any notifications they don’t give me notifications about any like baseball hockey NBA NFL college football we are sports fans white notifications no matter what team we follow what sport we follow you won’t notifications instantly with baseball every single Erin would be awesome another tongue I say it’s been nine readings we have given you nine straight alerts no team has scored or something like thatThey got to keep up like with ESPN FoxSports has to step up their game they used to be so good back when it was the fox big board or something like that it was awesome like I said before but honestly you guys going to step up your game. PS me as a sports fan would love to have notifications but every single sport from MLB NBA NFL NHL NCAA college football preferably big ten.I would love to have you guys give us updates on every single team every single second that it happens with every single favorite team that we put that way we know what’s going on please update ASAP all the sports fans around the USA and around the world can rejoice the sooner the better please!!!!!!
Has problems… problems that I HATE!!!!!!
So let’s start of with the pros then the cons. The app is great to get the latest updates on sports, teams, and people it has pretty much everything thing you need to follow up whatever sport or team you like now here are the cons. When I clicked on the soccer logo to see the latest soccer updates it just logged me out which sent me to my Home Screen on my IPhone I thought it could’ve been just a glitch so I tried the second time but it didn’t work and there is a problem that I HATE!!!! I was going to watch a live soccer match on the phone because I wasn’t at home so I waited on the waiting screen to watch it so I waited for the match to begin and it did so I thought I could watch it but it just gave live updates and on my other phone I have a account for fox sports so I tried to watch it from there but it was the same thing it didn’t let me watch and this is weird because when I tried to watch the FIFA World Cup on my TV which does have an account it said scan this with your phone so I did but it showed to watch on the phone so I fiddled with for a while so then it worked but with fox now not sports and I barely made it before the match started. These are my pros and cons
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOX Sports Interactive
- 149.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FOX Sports Interactive Media, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.