The WGHP Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slower and slower
I loved this app and used it all the time. Over the past year on both my iPhone and my iPad this app has just gotten slower and slower and ridiculously slower. Now the video playback does not work on either device or my friend’s device. If they could fix these issues, this app would deserve a five star rating in my opinion.
It always has a pop up asking me to connect to Bluetooth. I don't want to connect to Bluetooth. Learn that and leave me the hell alone after the first or, at least, second time. And then there's no video content. There's an option for video, but when I go to retrieve it, it says, "no video content". And why don't they ever keep a total for rainfall to date for year and month and day? Why do I have to hope I can listen to the one forecast when they find it worthy of mentioning? Just give us that. Every day.
Fox 8 weather
For some reason I lost Fox 8 weather so I downloaded fox 8 max weather and they just disappeared from my screen. Tried to download again and could not. Really miss my checking weather when I want.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.