Want a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. The Foxit PDF Editor also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
Foxit PDF Editor provides you with the following capabilities:
• Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
• Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
• Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
• Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
• Collaborative: full control of your content.
• Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit PDF Editor can offer to you:
View and manage PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
• Search for text within your PDF document
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
Collaborate and share PDF files
• Add annotations and stamps to PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDFs
• Create blank PDFs from scratch*
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files*
• Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files*
• Combine PDFs to create a new PDF*
Edit PDF files
• Insert audios, videos, or hyperlinks to PDFs*
• Add/edit text and image objects in PDFs*
• Edit document properties*
• Optimize PDF documents*
• Reorganize PDF pages (Add*, delete, rotate, or extract* pages)
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Work on XFA forms*
Sign and protect PDFs
• Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection*
• Protect PDF information with redaction*
The features marked with the asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PDF Editor. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
In-app purchase details
• A subscription to Foxit PDF Editor is $10.99 per year.
• The fee will be charged to your iTunes account at the time of purchase confirmation.
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew feature is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Have feedback? You can contact us at the following address: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1. Now supports adding tags to folders.
2. Now supports sharing selected pages from a document (under Organize Pages)
3. Now supports custom text and image stamps.
4. Now supports auto-completing form fields.
5. Now supports viewing files as a grid in PDF file lists.
6. Fixed some issues to deliver a more friendly user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Working again but had to fix it myself
Updated review: FoxIt PDF Editor is the best and most affordable PDF viewing and editing software I’ve found for the iPad and I’ve been using it for 3-4 years. The free version is great for viewing, allowing you to have up to five PDFs open in tabs at the same time. For $11/yr you get editing features, too.
With the update to version 12.0, the software reverted to the locked version and I was unable to reactivate it. The software contacted the Apple servers, recognized that I have an active subscription but then gave an “unknown error” message and the software stayed locked. This prevents me from editing or using complex PDF forms. I reached out to customer support, including screenshots of the problem on the iPad. After 9 days, I received a message about the Mac version of the software that made it seem like my messages wasn’t even read. After I posted a negative review here, I got a response within 12h. This tells me the company is focusing on sales over support. I fixed the problem myself by deleting the app, restarting my iPad and reinstalling it. This worked, but made me lose all my imported PDFs, which now have to be reimported. Bugs happen, but FoxIt needs to put more resources into customer support.
Developer Response ,
Foxit team is so sorry for the bad user experience this new release brings to you. Please contact the support team and provide your subscribed email address, they will help you solve this problem. https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1
Great mobile PDF app
I use PhantomPDF on desktop, and this is a great extension of that software. It does a lot, but really nails the core functionality of mobile PDF software. My only gripe is the lack of ability to directly with Dropbox and Box. Although you can open your files in those services through Foxit’s cloud functionality, I really prefer to access my documents through my cloud providers’ native apps. Adobe does a great job of integrating with these two services, allowing me to open files from the cloud apps directly into Adobe and then automatically save changes back. Unfortunately, Foxit beats Adobe in every other aspect, so I have no app that does both well.
Give me the BLUE FOXIT back
So I turned on my iPhone, looked for the blue Foxit icon. Saw a purple icon in its place. Clicked on it & now cannot read my Bible reading file. Guess I will have to go back to Adobe reader. Oh I get it that Foxit can mow the yard, clean up oil spills & dispose of nuclear waste, but all I want to do is read my personal Bible reading file I created in PDF format. If anybody can help me do that I would deeply appreciate it. I used to tell people who got a free download from my website, to load Foxit or Adobe Reader on their device first. Now, I am only recommending Adobe. Why? Because the file was to difficult to find, then open. It was sluggish. I always had to turn on the “continuous” scroll when I opened it. Then when I did the two finger enlarging on my iPhone, where I was disappeared, and I would end up in a totally different place. I would pay money to be able to get the Blue Icon version back. It was the best, better than Adobe for ease of operation. Now that has been taken away and Adobe is my favorite PDF reader, and the only PDF reader I will recommend. Please bring back the older version.
Developer Response ,
Foxit team is so sorry for the bad user experience this new release brings to you. We will make improvements in the future release, thank you very much for your valued feedback!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foxit Corporation
- 180.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2010-2022 Foxit Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscribe to PDF Editor Yearly $10.99