Experience the variety of weapons and unlimited battles!
Defeat opponents to become the champion of the unlimited battles for each season.
● Compete with players worldwide in real-time
● Experience the best controls of mobile shooters
● Fight against action figures with unique abilities
● Perform strategic power-ups with experience acquired in battles
● Challenge the champion and become the top in seasonal rankings!
● Play new heroes with special skills added every season
● Upgrade and make the action figures more powerful
Great for those who like FPS, but are tired of battle royale games.
*Subscription Item Information
About 'VIP Pass':
• 'VIP Pass' is an auto-subscription item that is paid every 1 month.
• You can get the following items when purchasing this product. (30 Daily Gems, Unlimited Respawns, Figure 2x Bonus, Gold 2x Bonus, Remove Ads)
• You will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you'll be charged ($7.99) monthly.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but here is some suggestions
This is a fabulous game, but it does get repetitive after a while. One idea I had was other game modes, such as a team deathmatch. Everybody has the default 4 lives, and once you run out of your lives you spectate your teammates. If your team wins you get small rewards, and extra rewards based on how many kills you got. Also maybe some more characters and the ability to select an active power once high enough level like Black Ops? And even though the map is good, maybe another one? Great game, love the auto shoot, thanks.
Good game but..
I do enjoy this game a lot but I feel it still needs some balance changes. A lot of the time it feels like enemies have way too much health and less for yourself. I could forgive this but another problem is that you don’t always deal enough damage cause you have only tiny bit of ammo the only way to have a lot is by playing renner who still should be nerfed but isn’t. The final issue I have is that it doesn’t feel like there are enough pickups in the map to heal causing you to randomly die from someone shooting you from across the map. What I hope is that the devs will fix the map up a bit to where it’s like an arena shooter where there are areas that will always have pick ups to heal more consistently. Otherwise this is a pretty fun game with all the different characters to play as.
You have to pay for everything now.
This game used to be fun and I would have a blast playing it. Now with the recent updates it’s gotten really bad. You need to purchase lives in order to play. If you don’t you have to watch ads to go again and you can only watch 2 ads after that you get sent back to the main menu. To unlock the new characters you have to purchase them with real money and can’t be earned. There is no real progression system. The only way you progress is by buying a their so called battle pass. The free player has a terrible time and there are so many purchases. Please I love this game and I play it a lot but I cannot afford to be paying for stuff especially that many things. Please fix this and give us free players some more breathing room
- NANOO COMPANY Inc.
- 203.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 FIRE SHRIKE
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.