Control your Fractal Audio® AxeFx® II/XL/XL+/III or AX8/FX8®.
Modify your presets layout, name and blocks settings, load or save presets, and many more functions !
• For AxeFx II/XL/XL+ control you will need a 3rd party MIDI interface.
• For AX8/FX8, direct USB connection is needed as the AX8/FX8 does not support MIDI port sysex anymore !
• For AxeFx III control, a USB connection (with Apple's USB camera adapter) is highly recommended.
However, a bluetooth connection with Yamaha MD-BT01 can work, but is not officially supported.
• AxeFx generation 1 are not supported.
A full description of the connection options is available here : https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FracPad
- AxeFx III firmware 10.02 compatibility
- AxeFx III tuner display mode taken into account when displaying tuner
- AxeFx III Per-preset and global Perform screens can now be displayed in Perform Mode
- Old Performance mode renamed to Song mode to avoid confusion
Ratings and Reviews
The way to cut the cord and go iOS with Bluetooth
If you’d like to be able to stay at the mic and not disappear into a corner to fire up a full laptop to tweak your Axe Fx, this is a handy way to do it. Coupled with a Yamaha midi Bluetooth dongle for the Axe Fx, for about a 100 bucks this works well. App author is very engaged and responsive through the FAS forums plus Facebook page, with new features and improvements added regularly. It can get into a tug of war with the MFC foot controller sometimes, causing some lag issues so at this point I wouldn’t leave it connected if you need seamless patch/scene switching. Really a great companion to the Axe Edit desktop software.
Best app of 2019
One of the easiest mobile editors available that’s super easy to use, and control the AxeFX3 via Bluetooth.
Now anyone who loves simplicity of their rigs will find this as an excellent addition to their current digital rig.
Alex (Developer) is one of the best in class for support, and development. Hands down best app of 2019 as mentioned in the title of the review.
Fantastic Performance tool
Love using this with my axe-fx III and ax-8. So many features that really enhance performance options, especially when I don't want to lug around a foot controller for the axe-fx III. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.