Control your Fractal Audio® AxeFx® II/XL/XL+/III or AX8/FX8®.
Modify your presets layout, name and blocks settings, load or save presets, and many more functions !
• For AxeFx II/XL/XL+ control you will need a 3rd party MIDI interface.
• For AX8/FX8, direct USB connection is needed as the AX8/FX8 does not support MIDI port sysex anymore !
• For AxeFx III control, a USB connection (with Apple's USB camera adapter) is highly recommended.
However, a bluetooth connection with Yamaha MD-BT01 can work, but is not officially supported.
• AxeFx generation 1 are not supported.
A full description of the connection options is available here : https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FracPad
- BLE Midi direct connection ! midimittr is not needed anymore : Just connect from FracPad and the BLE support is even better than in midimittr :)
- AxeFx III firmware 11.02b4 compatibility
- New graphs added : delay and reverb EQ
- iTunes filesharing activated ! You can now backup or restore your songs/sets or blocks
- RTA display in Custom Screen mode now has a MAX HOLD function
- RTA display in Custom Screen mode displays band frequency when pressed
- Many bug fixes
Notes et avisTout afficher
The way to cut the cord and go iOS with Bluetooth
If you’d like to be able to stay at the mic and not disappear into a corner to fire up a full laptop to tweak your Axe Fx, this is a handy way to do it. Coupled with a Yamaha midi Bluetooth dongle for the Axe Fx, for about a 100 bucks this works well. App author is very engaged and responsive through the FAS forums plus Facebook page, with new features and improvements added regularly. It can get into a tug of war with the MFC foot controller sometimes, causing some lag issues so at this point I wouldn’t leave it connected if you need seamless patch/scene switching. Really a great companion to the Axe Edit desktop software.
Best app of 2019
One of the easiest mobile editors available that’s super easy to use, and control the AxeFX3 via Bluetooth.
Now anyone who loves simplicity of their rigs will find this as an excellent addition to their current digital rig.
Alex (Developer) is one of the best in class for support, and development. Hands down best app of 2019 as mentioned in the title of the review.
Fantastic Performance tool
Love using this with my axe-fx III and ax-8. So many features that really enhance performance options, especially when I don't want to lug around a foot controller for the axe-fx III. Highly recommend!
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.