Live the memorable experience of Fractal Space, a unique first-person adventure & puzzle game by the French indie developers team of 2: Haze Games!
Will you solve the mysteries of this station and get out alive? This, my friend, is up to you...
Jump over lasers, avoid terrible moving saws, dodge giant crushers and use your jetpack and taser gun to think your way through the puzzles of this mysterious space station.
- Control your Jetpack to fly freely around space!
- Use your Taser Gun to activate switches remotely
- Find lost recordings to solve the mystery that lead you to this station
- Full Gamepad support
SOLVE BRAIN ENGAGING PUZZLES
While surviving the adventure through the space station of Fractal Space, dexterity is not the only challenge; activate switches, complete 2D minigames, use cubes to reach higher grounds, go through portal teleporters, orient light mirrors, search for clues to guess access codes... Your brain and mental resources must constantly be stimulated if you want to solve Fractal Space's puzzles!
TASER-GUN: PRECISION IS PRECIOUS
Shoot your taser-gun to power-up electric devices remotely. When you're alone in the universe, this weapon is your best friend!
JETPACK: ENJOY FLYING
Defy laws of physics and gravity by firing up your Jetpack to fly freely through space and avoid deadly traps in the station. You cannot risk falling into the void of space, so use it wisely and make sure you have enough fuel to make your journey!
SPACE EXPLORATION AWAITS
Explore and pick up hidden recordings throughout the station - they will help you solve certain puzzles, recall what happened to you and solve mysteries about your past, present and future.
Pick up health and ammunition packs as you explore space to help you get through this adventure.
ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS
Show the entire world what a puzzle mastermind you are by unlocking achievements, and sharing your Fractal Space speed run scores with your friends!
FULL GAMEPAD SUPPORT
Play this game as if you were on console! Compatible with most wired & wireless gamepads!
FOLLOW HAZE GAMES
Haze Games is an indie 2-person studio:
- Official Website: http://haze-games.com/fractal_space
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HazeGamesStudio
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/iUajY9
- If you have lost your save data, please check the game's Support Page for help
- Performance improvements
- Smoother Camera Rotation Movement
- Added "Joystick" and "Drag" Camera Type option
- Added many controls customization options!
- Fixed some crashes on iPhone 4S
- Fixed a crash after picking up a cube in Chapter 4, Soul Room
- Optimization: Smaller game size on disk
- Dynamic lighting is now improved, more visible on blinking / moving lasers, cubes, health and ammo packs, and Chapter 4 light lasers
- Gamepad Support Fixes
-Fixed: Bug using jetpack while falling (without jump)
- Easier to interact with keypads
- Fixed: Closing a Door on a Cube will now push the cube correctly out of the way
- Fixed: If timed correctly, you could drop a cube while running against a wall, and go "inside" it. It would send the cube flying far away. This is now harder to achieve, but can still happen in some edge cases.
- Changed: When a cube collides with the player, the player is pushed back a little. This helps reducing the bug above.
- Fixed: When the player is pushed horizontally by an edge of a moving platform, it will no longer push the player through walls anymore. It should teleport him above / below that platform.
- Fixed: Picking up a stacked cube will no longer have it inside the cube below for the first 2 seconds
- Fixed: In some cases, the Shoot on-screen virtual button was not displayed, even if the Taser Control Type was set to Virtual Button in Options.
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, the wooden Log would disappear if squashed by a vertical moving platform. It will now be respawned correctly inside the cage
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, while walking the automatically-generated white path before the White Door, you could trigger the spawning of some parts of the level
- Fixed: In some cases, a cube on a pressure plate could incorrectly activate linked objects
- Fixed: You could bring a cube at the end of Chapter 1. Now, the cube will be destroyed
- Fixed: In Chapter 4, if you picked up the cube just after activating the pressure plate, the moving room (subway) would take off but the custcene would not play and you would fall in space
- Fixed: Various gaps and visual bugs
Ratings and Reviews
giving it another chance
I downloaded this awhile ago, before the most recent couple of updates. I played it briefly and was extremely disappointed because of the awful controls. I couldn't believe how difficult it was to walk in a straight line, turn corners, turn around and move carefully forward and back. I've used similar control systems on other games and never had so much trouble maneuvering. I intended to delete the app but decided to wait and see if any updates fixed it. I've gotten the most recent version and will update my review if it works better. I like the graphics and it sounds like a game I could really enjoy but will delete if the controls still make the game unplayable. I also agree with other comments about the poor voice acting
Soundtrack is amazing, great voice acting
I know some have complained about the controls, I assume they are not using a control pad, because I have no issue using my steelseries controller. Controls are very smooth when played that way. Again, love the soundtrack and the voice acting, and the overall feel of the game. The dialogue between the two characters is very well done and very funny, i.e. the remarks about remembering things. Very smooth, very well executed.
For reference, I am playing on a 12.9” iPad Pro, so YMMV.
More than worth it!
This is one of the best games I've ever played on a mobile device. The puzzles aren't unnecessarily complicated, the soundtrack is great, and I love the fact that this game is coming to PC. It's remarkable that two people actively participated in the game design. Congratulations, Haze Games. I rarely give five star reviews. Even Minecraft has only four stars on me. You earned my donation and my five stars. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to play the PC version.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for this great comment! We are moved by your words and are extremely happy to see you enjoyed the game so much! We are going to update the mobile version within 30 days to imrove visuals, controls and bug fixes :)
We are making progress on the PC version, if you wish to test the Pre-Alpha, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org !
Thanks again for playing, and for your great comment and 5 star rating :)
- Charles Bernardoff
- 256.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, Haze Games
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $0.99
- Regular Donation $2.99
- Large Donation $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.