FRACTIONS PART 1 TO PART 6 is the complete App for Understanding, Adding, Subtracting, Dividing and Multiplying fractions with ease.
This app covers the following topics:
* Drawing Simple fractions
* Numerator and Denominator
* Proper, Improper and Mixed fractions
* Equivalent fractions
* Sharing and fractions
* Turning Improper Fractions into Mixed fractions
* Turning Mixed Fractions into Improper fractions
* Equivalent Fractions
* Finding a common Denominator
* Adding Fractions with the same Denominator
* Subtracting Fractions with the same Denominator
* Adding fractions with different Denominators
* Subtracting Fractions with different Denominators
* Adding Mixed Fractions
* Subtracting Mixed Fractions
* Multiplying Fractions by whole numbers
* Multiplying two Proper Fractions
* Multiplying Mixed Fractions
* Dividing a Fraction by a whole number
* Dividing two Proper Fractions
* Dividing Mixed Fractions
Our App covers fractions from Primary or Elementary School (5 to 6 years old) to high school entry level (10 to 12 years old).
“iTeachers” aim to provide easy to understand lessons using new age technology, taught the old fashioned way. Our apps are aligned to the Australian Curriculum.
Perfect for students to use at home or in the classroom.
Why our students learn:
* Real qualified Teachers
* Teachers with 38 years teaching Maths in a School
* Classroom Lessons
* Step by step illustrations
* Over 100 Quiz questions set by the teacher, including drag and drop quiz
* 20 Revision questions
* 10 Advanced questions with real life problems
* Fractions examples
* Working out page (used for working out solutions)
With our International content, easy to understand, fast-paced lessons. You will soon be top of the class.
Compare us with the competition and you will be sold on our sharp, to the point teaching methods, that have a proven track record of success.
Using the knowledge of a teacher who has taught for over 38 years with a Pure and Applied Mathematics Degree, you will find learning fractions a breeze and know that your education is in the correct hands, with a qualified teacher.
You will have your own Maths Tutor when and where you need it.
More fractions questions added
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.