Frames is an app that lets you add, store and browse your Framer prototypes.
Built for Designers and Developers who work with the Mac app Framer Studio and would like to keep all of your work on your iPhone.
With Frames you can:
* Add any Framer prototype, either by pasting/typing a URL for your Framer project or automatically open it if you happen to have Framer Studio running on your Mac in the same network.
* Live mirror a prototype opened on a Mac.*
* Save your prototypes for offline use.*
* Help support independent developers and designers.*
* (In App Purchase required).
• This update fixes a bug for the recent changes made to Framer Studio.
A major update with a lot of new goodies is coming very soon… stay tuned or follow @rafahari on the twitters for more info.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What is your stronger factor than frameless?
I just wonder
The developer, Rafael Conde, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rafael Conde
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Rafael Conde
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.