Extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- load your video (mov/m4v/mp4 file);
- drag and drop video files from "Finder" or from "Library" panel;
- play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- select the start point by using the slider;
- control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
- crop the video frame;
- capture your frames and select them from collection;
- export the selected frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF and the new HEIF format.
Version available also for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
bug fix and code improvement
Ratings and Reviews
This simple app does exactly what I wanted it to do. It allows you to move through video frame-by-frame using the keyboard (with options to view full-speed or half-speed), and then capture a frame as an image quickly and easily.
Excellent App to capture Frame from Video
The App is excellent and does exactly what it says. Very Satisfied.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giuseppe Cigala
- 1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 11.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Giuseppe Cigala
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.