Fran Bow Chapter 2 12+
Designed for iPad
Fran Bow is a creepy adventure game that tells the story of Fran, a young girl struggling with a mental disorder and an unfair destiny.
After witnessing the gruesome and mysterious loss of her parents, found dismembered at their home, Fran rushes into the woods, together with her only friend, Mr. Midnight, a black cat that Fran had previously received as a present from her parents.
In the forest, Fran goes into shock over the loss of her parents and when she recovers, she’s at Oswald Asylum, an oppressive mental institution for children, and Mr. Midnight is nowhere to be found.
After having a dream about her beloved cat, Fran decides to escape from the mental institution to find him and go back home to Aunt Grace, her only living relative.
* Story driven creepy psychological horror adventure game.
* Unique and peculiar hand drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
* Self administer medication to open the terrible hidden world that will help solve puzzles and find objects.
* A big variety of puzzles designed with different levels of difficulty and specifically based on the story.
* Original Soundtrack.
IMPORTANT: New iPad, 3rd Generation, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation and later devices with at least 1 GB of System Memory--RAM or more) are strongly recommended when playing the Fran Bow apps. Older devices may experience crashes or not play the Fran Bow apps at all.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-Improved description and OS requirements.
-Added localization for German, Russian and Spanish. <3
Ratings and Reviews
Great great great!!!
Idk about what another reviewer was saying, but this game did not crash for me it ran perfectly (my advice is to check your internet connection and how up to date the device you are playing this game on)
Hands down the best point and click adventure game that I've played in years!!!! My second favorite point and click after maniac mansion. Please please come out with more games like this series!!!!!!! Totally loved it, no complaints at all and I'm picky about my point and click adventure games. A+ times a billion
This Chapter crashes too!
Somehow, I made it through chapter 1, despite the constant crashes and hoped that chapter 2 might not have that problem, but I was wrong. If I'm lucky, I can play for 10 sec at a time, and then it crashes. Most times it crashes immediately after opening it. I won't be purchasing the other chapters until this bug is fixed!
No crashing here
Make sure to check whether your device is supported or not
The developer, Killmonday Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Killmonday Games AB
- 170.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 Killmonday Games HB
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.