France Magazine brings you the very best of France. Download now and try a full issue for FREE!
***DOWNLOAD & READ A FULL ISSUE FOR FREE***
Spectacular scenery, vibrant cities and charming villages, FRANCE Magazine brings you the very best of France. Featuring inspiring articles on weekend getaways, exciting destinations and holiday ideas, an intriguing food and wine section for French foodies as well as articles about the country’s fascinating history and culture - it really is the next best thing to being there!
With award-winning writers and photographers, the magazine is brought to you by true experts and is the authority on all matters concerning French travel, culture and language.
The France Magazine app features…
• Full FREE Issue – Read a full issue of the magazine for FREE!
• Preview Editions – Read the first 10 pages of any edition before purchasing.
• Huge Archive of Back Issues – Subscribe and receive full access to the latest 100 issues for the duration of your subscription.
• New Search Functionality – Quickly and easily search for articles that interest you.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 48%
Take out an annual subscription for just £24.99 and save 48% off the cover price!
France Magazine is published 12 times a year.
The following subscription periods are available within the app...
1 Month - £2.99
3 Months - £7.99
1 Year - £24.99
All subscriptions are auto-renewing. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring, at the same rate as the initial purchase. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
Enjoy France Magazine even more with our new improved app!
- Our new streamlined design gives you quicker loading times and direct access to your editions.
- Access 100 past issues packed full of amazing travel guides, exciting destinations & holiday ideas, the finest French food, arts & culture and much more.
- New Search Functionality: Quickly and easily search for articles that interest you.
Ratings and Reviews
They Lost Me
I had to get a new iPad and during the transfer of data, my subscription seems to have been dropped. We contacted the company but they had no record of me being a five-year subscriber. They lost me as a subscriber going forward. Too bad since I really enjoyed their magazine.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear you have experienced these problems whilst transferring to your new iPad. If your subscription was purchased within the app then all you need to do to restore this is tap the Subscriptions button in the app and then tap the 'Restore Subscriptions' link. This will prompt you to enter your Apple ID password and will then re-link your subscription to the new device, restoring your access.
If you purchased your subscription outside of the app (via our website or over the phone), please can you send me your name and postcode to email@example.com and I will locate your login details and send these over to straight away.
Chris Scarle - Digital Magazines Manager - Archant
Not worth trying to deal with
Apple had to replace my IPad. Now these folks can't load the product on my new device because they don't know I paid..... They can take money via iTunes but then have no record of it. Don't waste your funds.
No new issue since February. Distributor doesn't reply to enquiries. This is a good magazine that deserves better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 123.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Archant Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- France Magazine $2.99
- France Magazine $26.99
- France Magazine $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.