France GuideWithMe is an offline travel guide, which recommends detailed articles around the country in relation to your current location. Developed by travelers and for travelers, GuideWithMe is a rich source of general travel info as well as off the beaten track advice.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app. And there’s more!
Complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Lyon, Paris and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on internet roaming fees and read articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, an offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
• FRANCE CITIES. Paris, Mont Saint-Michel, Versailles, French Riviera, Fontainebleau, Lourdes, Chambord, Lyon, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Montpellier, Lille, Rennes, Brest, Saint-Denis, Pau, Fort-de-France, Rouen
• GET RELIABLE INFO. Country data comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers.
• FAVORITE NEW PLACES. Save places to your Favorites for quick access later.
• VIEW AND CREATE USEFUL LISTS. Never forget an amazing place to eat at or an important document to pack for this specific trip.
• PHRASEBOOK. View common phrases in French.
• TOP 10 DESTINATIONS IN PARIS. What to do and see suggestions.
• UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION. An option to upgrade to full unlimited version is offered. Enjoy access to all amazing content and features. Our team strives to make the product better everyday.
Is there a specific feature you really want in our offline travel guides? Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: Currently the app is available only in the English language.
A few fixes for smooth travels :) Bon Voyage!
Ratings and Reviews
This guide to France integrates well with the related map app MapsWithMe to provide a complete offline program. It's worthwhile to get the "pro" version of MapsWithMe to be able to save bookmarked locations. We plan to make extensive use of this combination on our upcoming trip.
The Whole Enchilada
This entire series of travel guides were introduced as freebies but have evolved into paid apps. Just three words: They're Worth It. The integration with the offline Maps.Me is seamless and if you haven't installed it yet, do so. How good are the travel guides? I just bought eight in the Android Plat Store as well as the same eight in the iOS Store. But then, I'm a paperless traveler. I carry all maps and travel guides in my mobile devices and am free to roam. No precious space taken in my pack, and best of all, zero additional weight in my pack. True freedom. Bon Voyage!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the kind feedback and only hope to become even better in the future! Happy travels :)
- MGL MY.COM (CYPRUS) LIMITED
- 162.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version France $1.99
- Pro Guide $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.