MeetFrank is a recruitment app that helps you find relevant job offers around the world.
Get job offers from top companies based on your skills, experience and expectations.
How MeetFrank works:
1. Sign up in 90 seconds (no CV required)
2. Define your skills, salary level and motivations
3. Get in-app job offers with salary information
4. Chat with companies. No strings attached
MeetFrank uses complex algorithms to match top talent with companies willing to pay for their skills. It’s your personal career assistant always looking out for new opportunities.
Companies use MeetFrank as a hiring app to:
• Attract passive talent otherwise out of their reach
• Talk to high-potential candidates interested in their offers
• Know how their job offers perform in the overall job market
Create a company account to hire with MeetFrank: https://meetfrank.com/business/
Improve deep link handling. Plus few minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like it so far. Recruiters should give a try definitely.
Doesn't bring any value
I've used the app for 3 months actively when I was unemployed. Got 1 contact match. Wow! Here are MINE problems with MF:
1) It seems to me that the companies don't use the app as much as web portals. I wasn't able to find many job offerings. There were like 4-6 offers in 3 months. Moreover, the matches weren't even THAT accurate.
2) I miss the functionality to list various skillsets and areas of knowledge. It seems to me that users depth of profile is very poor in comparison to LinkedIn.
3) Missing the option to be open for more that one type of job segments. What if i'm a marketer that has good experience in sales and i'm interested in both. Instead I need to choose one.
4) overall the app is very dull, I don't find what's so useful about it and why they think about themselves as "the best".
I like the concept of the app and it is very user- friendly. I’ve been on Meet Frank for about a week now but haven’t seen any results in terms of companies reaching out where I’ve expressed interest.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.