- minor graphics issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, but buggy.
Visuals and music are good, and the tiny little animations and cutscenes (rife with awful voiceovers) are a neat addition. However, there's a slight delay on the controls, and sometimes multiple tries are requires just to tap something even once. Also, having to keep closing your inventory every time you use something is a pain, since it takes up screen space needed to navigate. Decent presentation, just a poor design.
I’ve played a million of these games and there were a few mini games in here that I’d never even seen before. Game was a little buggy but it didn’t distract me from being entertained. Loved it :)
Not much fun
Not very original, a lot of wandering around collecting things, and all in all not much fun.
- Jetdogs Oy
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Jetdogs Studios, Fineway Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.