This app is the most convenient way to access Anaplan and Frankly Speaking.
Anaplan is pioneering the category of Connected Planning. Our platform, powered by our proprietary Hyperblock technology, purpose-built for Connected Planning, enables dynamic, collaborative, and intelligent planning. Large global enterprises use our solution to connect people, data, and plans to enable real-time planning and decision-making in rapidly changing business environments to give our customers a competitive advantage.
This app includes access to our publicly available resources that can be accessed by tapping the Skip Login button. It is a growing library of insight and news regarding Connected Planning and interviews with Anaplan team members as they discuss the industry and new technology.
The app also provides access to Frankly Speaking for existing Anaplan members only who can login via the Proceed to Login button. With Frankly Speaking you will hear more from Frank and his featured guests, and we will make it convenient for you to be “in the know”.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls.
This app contains the following features:
• Car mode, rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
• Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
• Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
• Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
• Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
• Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Please remember that in order to access the Frankly Speaking resource and proceed to login you must be an existing Anaplan member. Purchase of membership is not available via this app and can be granted only via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.