Frasil gives you the ability to access a world of digital and online tools.
Because Frasil is you.
When you are connected you have the opportunity to make more choices about who you connect with, the way you express yourself, and who you want to be.
A browser-based and mobile app solution that empowers people living with disabilities to connect and engage with their community on their terms.
It’s not just about showing what the world has to offer. It’s about showing the world that this is you.
Frasil is an incredible program that includes the following Apps:
- MyEntertainment - Simple access to Netflix, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Spotify etc
- MyInternet and Email - Simple access to Google and email
- MyFamily and Friends - Simple and immediate access to connect to your family and friends by phone, email, Skype
- MyHome - Control the devices, windows, doors, lights and appliances around your home
- MyFeelings - Allows you to say how you are feeling
- MyVoice - The device will talk for you when you cannot or when it is difficult
- MyDay - Allows you to choose what you want to eat, what you want to wear and what you want to do
- MyNeeds - Allows you to communicate urgent immediate needs – “I want to pee now”
- MySelf - Allows you to say what physical assistance you need – “Please adjust my glasses”
- MyDevices - Simple access to assistive tools
- MyGov - Simple access to government services
- MyPension - Assistance to complete disability plans for government support
- MyShopping - Simple access for all your shopping needs
Parents, therapists, teachers, support worker and users around the world recognise Frasil as a game changer.
The Frasil App is able to be used by most people with most disabilities. Users can learn and grow with Frasil. Frasil interacts with all levels of physical and cognitive ability. Frasil interacts with voice, symbols, pictures and words so no one is left out and includes emotions, intentions, feelings, needs, wants and most importantly each users’ choices.
Frasil offer most forms of communication with a layout enabling easy choices, daily conversations and access to most things you need in your daily life. Users personalise Frasil to accommodate their needs and preferences. Full customisation and editing is easy. You can make it your own. Frasil allows the user to add their own images using a camera, internet or by accessing stored images in their photo library. Images can be labelled with text, deleted and changed and organised to suit each user.
The uniqueness of the Frasil intelligence is designed to be owned and updated by the user where every user interacts with Frasil’s intelligence on a one to one basis. Frasil removes the need to use limited applications designed to point to cards and one page picture solutions that still need interpretation. The intelligence in Frasil works for both the user and the support worker at their individual levels.
Frasil is continually improved with feedback and help of its users worldwide.
Frasil offers service providers and support workers 24/7 real time feedback which includes instant messaging voice, email, phone and over time will report in 24/7 time if a support worker fails to turn up.
Together we are building the world’s largest and most diverse community for people living with disabilities by people living with disabilities.
What is Frasil? Frasil allows you to contribute to society through your ability to work, through your relationships and through your creativity.
That’s why Frasil exists.
Modified In-App Purchases configuration
- Frasil Group Pty Ltd
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by Frasil
- In-App Purchases
- Intro Annual Subs $299.99
- Quarterly Subs $93.99
- Annual Subs $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.