Now you can order your Freddy’s favorites for pick-up, dine-in or delivery with the Freddy’s mobile app for iPhone. Plus, when you use the app, you’ll earn points toward free Freddy’s with every order. If you’re eating, you should be earning!
* Rewards: Become a FredHead! Earn 10 points for every $1 spent. Start by ordering through the app — or just tap on the Frozen Custard icon in the upper-right and show the 4-digit code at the restaurant when you place your order at the counter. The points you earn are redeemable at Freddy’s restaurants for free food including Frozen Custard, Steakburgers, Chili Cheese Fries and more!
* Mobile Order: Easily order ahead by selecting a Freddy’s restaurant location for dine-in. pick-up or delivery. Customize your food order just the way you like it. Save your past favorite orders to reorder again with ease. Yes, you’ll earn rewards too!
* Menu: Steakburgers, frozen custard, chicken sandwiches, combo meals, delicious chili cheese dogs — view all our made-to-order food by browsing the menu with the app. Though Freddy’s is famous for our tasty steakburgers and frozen custards, we are much more than a traditional American hamburger restaurant.
* Restaurant Locator: Find your nearest Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers restaurant by using the store locator. Tap on the ‘Get Directions’ link to map your quickest route.
* Fix for issue affecting older iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Good food but.....
Always good food at Freddy’s however while we were dining I noticed no one maintaining the dining area. A bunch of high schoolers were all gathered behind the counter not minding each other’s space. No tops were put on the tea containers and that didn’t seem sanitary. When we left I went to the restroom and when I came out I noticed a couple sitting at the same booth we sat at and it was never wiped down. I cleaned it with a napkin though but that’s not sanitary. Covid-19 is still here!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about your experience, and we’d like to get more information. Please send your contact info via our site https://ffcsb.us/nr so we can reach out and discuss your visit!
App was great, pickup experience bad
The app itself is great. Ordering was simple as expected. I ordered three regular concretes. When I arrived at Freddy’s to pick up there were no other customers there in the parking lot or drive thru. I parked in the mobile app pickup spot and indicated I was there on the app. The app then instructed me to go inside. I decided to pull thru the drive thru as I didn’t think I would have to go inside. The young man at the drive through said he couldn’t give me my order through the drive thru because it wouldn’t fit through the window. I said- what do you mean? I ordered three concretes, why wouldn’t they fit thru the window. He then said I needed to come inside. I said I had already paid for the concretes and just needed to pick them up and he insisted I needed to come inside. So, I parked, went inside in my slippers and waited for my three concretes.
It’s ridiculous to order through the mobile app but be require to go inside to pick up when there is a drive through window and no other customers. What is the point in using the app at all? I could have just gone through the drive through.
I can’t order ahead
This was easily a 5 star app until they introduced order from the app. When I select my store, the order ahead option doesn’t show up. I will give it a 5 when i can order ahead.
Update: I’m super excited that the last update allowed me to be be able to order in the app, we’ll, almost. First off, I have enough points to redeem a free meal, but the app won’t let me redeem the free meal, it finally let me complete the purchase once I took the free meal off and paid for it. Whatever. So I go to pay; where is the option to use Pay, I can use pay at the store, why can’t I use it online. These 2 thing are minor, what really gets me is that when I go to order, I can’t hit the order now button until I get to the store. What is this about, what is the point on order ahead if I still can order until I get to the store, it completely defeats the purpose, I live 5 minutes away, I should be able to order from home and I guarantee that I will make it to the store before by food is ready. This app is garbage and needs a lot of work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tillster, Inc.
- 57.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.