Download My Books and enjoy all books and audiobooks anytime you want. My Books has over 50k books that you can read with no limitations and with absolutely no cost. If you also like to listen to audiobooks there is a very low monthly subscription fee. The app also has a very fresh and modern app design that makes reading very enjoyable and comfortable for your eyes. Discover classic gems such as Ulysses, or all-time favorites such as the
Adventure of Sherlock Holmes. You will also find fairy tales, fantasy books, science fiction, mythology, poetry, and many more. There is also a section featuring banned books - books that are banned at some point in history because of their controversial content. Listen to audiobooks when you don’t feel like reading by still want to enjoy the great classic story telling.
Where do you go when you want to find some good reads? Do you go to your public library? Purchase ebooks online and download them to your ebook readers? Or buy audible books to listen to?
Now you can conveniently access over 50k books in My Books app. We cover many genres: adventure, romance, mystery and crime such as Sherlock Holmes, ancient Greek literature such as the Ulysses, and so much more! You can also read History, writings by US Presidents and much more. Expand your mind and try to read some books that people deem
controversial in Banned Books section. There are also books that will help you improve your English skills. It’s even better if you read and listen to it at the same time.
=== Why you should get My Books: ===
● Enjoy one of the largest collections of free eBooks in Appstore: There are more than 50,000 eBooks to read. These are timeless classics, epic novels, fantasy books, thriller books, fairy tales and romance novels.
● Featured Content: We deliver fresh content and reading recommendation
to you everyday. Try our recommendations when you don’t know what else to read.
● Audiobooks: Tired or reading? Just listen to it! Browse through our audio books section and start enjoying the stories while doing something else. Improve your English by listening and reading at the same time.
● New App Design: We’ve just created a new design for you! It looks fresh, clean, and very user friendly. There are also new features and new books added to make reading a lot more comfortable.
=== FEATURES OF MY BOOKS: ===
- Clean, modern, user friendly interface
- Don’t know what to read? Try our recommendations!
- Discover classic gems such as Ulysses from our Ancient Literature section.
- Get inspired with Quotes of the day by classic novelists and authors.
- Listen to our audiobooks.
- Browse some good books to read by choosing Authors or Categories
- Use Search function to look for a specific title.
- Save favorite books to My Library
● Best Books of All Time.
● Autobiographies & Biographies
● Banned Books
● English 101
● Epic Stories
● Horror Stories
● Myth and Legends
● Romance Novels
● Science Fiction
● Thriller Fictions
● Travel Books
● US Presidents
● War Stories
● Western stories
● Young Adult
My Books is the best place to find good reads that you can access anytime, anywhere.
Download it today and start reading!
My Books app is free to download & use. To keep our app going, we need your help! Please take a minute to visit our Appstore page to give us a great feedback in the form of rating or review, which will help boost our app and let other people discover it. You can also help by sharing our free eBook app with your friends and family.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but still can’t delete books or view a full page
Love this app and I’ve found many books that I’ve enjoyed. There were also some that sounded promising but didn’t capture my interest after a few pages or chapters.
However, there are two problems that have been reported but never corrected :
1. You can’t delete any books you’ve downloaded. My library is become cluttered and I’m using storage space needlessly.
2. Often the lower part of a page is not displayed. I’ve found a workaround by changing the size of the font from the default 100% to something higher or lower. It is annoying when you’re really focused on whatever you’re reading.
Otherwise how can you complain about so many free books!
I’ve had this app for a very long time. It is a good resource for classic old, older, and oldest books that are out of copyright. It’s great to have when something is referenced that you don’t know enough about. These are important works because everything we read has these as their foundation. Many are harder to read because they are on a higher, more intellectual level, as were most writings of the past. Also, the grammar, the way of writing and speaking, has changed dramatically in just the last 100 years. That adds another level of difficulty. This is an awesome app and every time I open it I am grateful that it is still working and being updated. Thank you!
Hello, My name is Cleo Kettling and I'm a 13-year-old girl. The reason I downloaded this app because I used to be really bored and I thought of reading books off the app and I found this app it's really good right now I'm reading Alice in order land pretty childish but it's a good book so far I recommend this app if you're always bored and love reading, to be honest, I love reading it's amazing I also recommend the book hatchet but I was wondering if you can delete the book of your history because I am having trouble with that...
- Digital Press Publishing, s.r.o.
- 99.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010 Digital Press Publishing, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock 4,727 audiobooks $3.99
- Audiobooks Subscription $1.99
- Audiobooks $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.