FreeCell is a solitaire-based card game played with a 52-card standard deck. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that nearly all deals can be solved. Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
Construction and layout:
* One standard 52-card deck is used.
* There are four open cells and four open foundations. Some alternate rules use between one to ten cells.
* Cards are dealt into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six. Some alternate rules will use between four to ten cascades.
Building during play:
* The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
* Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
* Foundations are built up by suit.
* Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
* Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
* The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
For games with the standard layout (four open cells and eight cascades) most games are easily solved.
* Tap one column and tap another column, move the cards from the first column to second column if possible;
* Double Tap on the column's last card to move it to buffer area, if possible;
* Drag cards from one column to another column, if possible;
* Auto throw, cards will be throw to recycle automatically, if possible;
* Drag from recycle to columns to restore the recycled card, if possible;
With Auto-throw, it is much more convenient to finish the card puzzle!
Enjoy it, players!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hard to review an app that fails me in several ways. Since I have updated it refuses to recognize my pass count and I'm number one in that category.
Lots of fun
Fun all time
It has a good level of difficulty, enough to challenge and not boring. Fill my "waiting times" with joy ;-)
The developer, CronlyGames Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.