FREE and fun picture math games for kids designed by the iKidsPad team. This free iPad math app dynamically generates thousand of beginning counting games with different themes and number levels. Great interactive and challenging games helps young children build up basic counting skills and number recognition.
· A child-friendly and easy to play math app to help kids with counting math skills. Young kids can play and learn independently.
· Different levels of counting activities for kids at different age group or math level. Players can choose to count from beginning level count numbers to 10, or more advanced level to count numbers up to 20.
· Cute images and sound effect for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting skills with ocean animals, butterfly, and flowers pictures.
· Games show numbers and pronounce numbers when players tap on the image.
· Cheers and scores to encourage kids when they find the right answer.
This learning game is perfect for young children that are in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten, or age group 2-6. Players can select games levels to count fish in the sea, butterflies, ladybugs, planes in the sky, apples on the apple tree, roaming dinosaurs, and other cute images. This is also a great tool for school teachers and parents to help young students understand basic number concepts.
Add a button in the game page so kids can choose with sound help or without sound help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for learning to count
This has been the app that I have been looking for so that I can teach my 2-year old to count numbers. I love that he can press the objects in any order he wants and count at the same time. Also, splitting the difficulty levels (e.g. 1-5) is very genius. This app proves that the best things in life are FREE!!! Thank you so much. May God bless your efforts in creating this app a thousand folds!
This counting app helps children learn that each number represents something. I also like feature that allows for touching each item and a number appears, helping children learn to count. This feature can be turned off, on each page, if the child needs counting practice. Great app.
Wouldn't even open. Such a waste.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.