FMC is an easy to use calendar to record and predict accurately your periods and fertile days.
Easy to use tracking:
* Record your periods and flow
* Track your moods
* Wellness data: Happiness, Energy and Stress
* Store daily notes
* Optionally record your intimate relations and other fertility signs including temperature, symptoms, meds and cervical fluid.
Immediate feedback and predictions:
* Calculate your cycle length automatically based on your data or set it manually
* View/Email a Cycle Stats Report
* Display your cycles at a glance on an easy to read calendar. It is discreet.
* View your weight and wellness graphs right inside the App.
* Pregnancy Mode: View your pregnancy week, day and trimester right on FMC's calendar.
Privacy by design:
* Discreet pinwheel icon says “FMC”
* Optional passcode with email recovery
* Support for Touch ID/Face ID
* Offline operation: no internet, account or online service needed for operation.
Customizable, make it personal:
* Customize your data entry. Track what matters to you! Add/Delete items! (for example, turn off/on fertility data if you wish or track more signs and symptoms- your own or ours)
* Select your favorite App Theme, make it yours!
* Choose what to display: opt out of fertile days prediction or body tidbits if you are not interested.
* No Internet? No problem, the app works great offline.
Notifications and Reminders:
* Set reminders for periods and ovulations
* Add your next periods to your phone calendar with a discreet message.
Compatible with Fertility Friend, Advanced Fertility Tracker:
* Read educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
* Sync/Backup your data with your free FertilityFriend.com account
* Use the advanced fertility analytics provided by the Fertility Friend App
Simply enter your last period and your cycle length to get started. The calendar will then display your predicted period start days as well as your expected ovulation and most fertile days in color.
Double tap any day on the calendar to enter data (i.e. your period, cycle data and/or daily notes). To start a new cycle simply enter your period data. Your cycle length is automatically calculated as you enter more data.
The calendar is a period tracker as well as a way to document your cycle history. You can use an optional privacy code to better protect your data.
Designed and maintained by FertilityFriend.com.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate predictions and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern. For more accurate analysis of your cycle please visit FertilityFriend.com.
Thank you for reporting your issues and suggestions via https://fertilityfriend.com/contact.html. In this version:
-Fix for Face ID crash.
-Inconsistent predictions fix.
-Minor Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My go to app - been using for 5 years!
Great app, tracks amazingly well and I use it to track my fertility. Helps me plan when we need to use condoms or avoid sex so I don't get pregnant.
Also helped me know that I was more than a few days late when I got pregnant! I wouldn't have known for sure otherwise - and I was able to track my average cycle time and see that I was even later than my latest cycle date. Really like that feature cause my cycle ranges from like 26-32 days.
Also when every doctor asked me the date of my last period, I had an exact date thanks to this app. Super helpful.
I love adding in notes of how I feel and describing specifics about that day or sex. I do look back and track how my moods are to remind myself that it's just normal Pms.
Pregnancy mode has been helpful - knowing how far along I was helped me figure out my symptoms. It turned out to be a miscarriage but even so I was able to note how I felt the whole time. Hoping this will help me compare next time I'm pregnant.
A must have.
I'm a 35 year old mom, been using this app since early 2010, almost 7 years. Granted I forget to use it a lot because I've learned when to expect the visit, but when I do use it, A+++. It helped me figure out the best times for family planning and each time I've conceived (twice now) it happened on the first attempt. I honestly think without this little program I'd have less knowledge about my body. This app has told me loads of info on the female reproductive system I never knew! I'd recommend this to ladies to track their bodies, or trying to convince.
Only one worth plugging in.
I’ve tried too many of these tracker apps and this one is the best. It’s the very best. Most accurate. Easy to use. I conceived twice using it and I rely on it for planning vacations, predicting migraines, adjusting daily life, or even taking days off to avoid being grumpy tired while out to dinner. It’s just that it helps me in many ways really. For me I really need to be close to home first 2 days of mensuration as I do not feel well at all. I know when to subscribe and save based off this app for female products .... Sheesh. What would I do without this app.
- Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- 34.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008 Tamtris Web Services Inc. - FertilityFriend.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.