With Free Password Generator! it's very easy to generate different random - and even pronounceable - passwords.
The App contains the following functions:
- Password generation with lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, special characters and similar characters
- Choose the length of you password up to 128 Characters
- The App shows you the MD5 sum of the password
- Send a single password or a list directly via email out of the app
- Fully adapted interface for the iPad
- Completely FREE! No Ads, no in-App buys!
- Supports portrait and landscape orientation of your device
- Supports retina display of iPhone and iPad
Thanks for all of your feedback. You help me to improve this app!
This release contains the following changes:
- Improved algorithm to generate better passwords
- Fixed a bug with the length of the generated passwords
- Changed password list font to monospace, so password reading is easier
- Added a changing background color for the password list
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app especially for free
However I have what might be an interesting (but likely stupid) suggestion.
Let the user input a word or phrase identical in length to the number needed so the app effectively scrambles the letters, numbers and special characters.
This just may eliminate those times when we need to remember what we generate.
- Intuitively very easy
- Generates scrolling pagefuls of passwords at a time at your chosen level of complexity so you can look down the list to choose what you want.
- Password copies to clipboard when you touch it
- I've used/use various password managers and when you ask them to generate new passwords while your inside the website things get hairy and scary. This app works independently and avoids issues associated with password manager complications due to IOS's wicked poor clipboard that relentlessly requires workarounds.
Half and half
So I found this app and I thought it was really cool and it does pass for generations pretty darn well and gives you multiple of time however the email function doesn't work which would've been perfect to email lists the password to my colleagues whenever I click the button and I am using iOS time the app crashes. I tried to email the developer but I have not gotten any response from him so I figured I would let other people know that there are a few bugs in this app left
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.