Travelling or Living on your RV and would like to save money on RV Park Fee? This App is your solution. We gathered all the locations and information about free RV Campground and free RV Overnight Parking across the United States and show them on the map. These freebies include:
1. Free Campground offed by National, State, County or Regional Park, Forest Service land, BLM (Bureau of Land Management) areas, WMA's (Wildlife Management Areas and many other free public campsites. These campgrounds are usually boondocking locations and in many cases, they are the most beautiful and peaceful sites. These places are RVer's favorite.
2. Truck Stops. Truck stops such as FLYING J, Pilot, TA, Loves, AMBest, Petro et. al. are RVer's best friend. They usually offer every possible service a RVer could desire, free or for a very reasonable price: dump station, gasoline, ATM, grocery, vehicle maintenance and repair, RV wash, TV lounge and game room etc. It is nice to find such a place when you are tired, hungry and need some sleep.
3. Casino. Many Casino offer free overnight parking. Some of them are pretty good.
4. Chain Stores including Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, Lowes, Home Depot etc. There are some Walmart that ban overnight parking while most of them allows. We have carefully removed those not allow overnight parking.
5. Other such as local restaurants, nonprofit organization campground, empty land etc.
In this app, we have gathered all of these locations and informations. We show them on the map. User can easily browse what is available nearby on the map or search by location.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been traveling across the country for 3 months now and using this app most of the way. Now that I am on the west coast I can verify this app has not looked into which places actually allow overnight parking. For instance, Portland, Oregon has a city wide no over night parking ordinance yet this app had plenty of spots shown in Portland. I have called all of them and they do not allow parking!
Free Version is SAME as "Pro" version
I purchased the pro version hoping that it would provide more info on each place and possibly directions, or at the very least, open up in maps... Nothing is different in the pro version, it's re same as the free version on I paid for it!!
Also, there are quite a few places that are listed that do not allow overnight parking. Beware and call ahead.
There are other apps that are more detailed and helpful.
Where is the Directions button? One screenshot is misleading. Included with the information about each location, is a button that says "upgrade to pro version." Also it is using copyrighted data that was meant for private use only. DO NOT USE!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.