FreeCell, the classic card game
[Grand Update] Prevent Stale Your Mac OS and
Update the whole UI, make it more clean and clear;
FreeCell is a solitaire-based card game played with a 52-card standard deck. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that nearly all deals can be solved. Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
Construction and layout:
* One standard 52-card deck is used.
* There are four open cells and four open foundations. Some alternate rules use between one to ten cells.
* Cards are dealt into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six. Some alternate rules will use between four to ten cascades.
Building during play:
* The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
* Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
* Foundations are built up by suit.
* Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
* Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
* The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
For games with the standard layout (four open cells and eight cascades) most games are easily solved.
* Tap one column and tap another column, move the cards from the first column to second column if possible;
* Double Tap on the column's last card to move it to buffer area, if possible;
* Drag cards from one column to another column, if possible;
* Auto throw, cards will be throw to recycle automatically, if possible;
* Drag from recycle to columns to restore the recycled card, if possible;
With Auto-throw, it is much more convenient to finish the card puzzle!
Enjoy it, players!
Add some features here
Ratings and Reviews
Game is frozen again!
Same game comes up all the time, you can move one card then everything else freezes. Have deleted and reloaded, same thing. Is there a fix for this?
Below this is the rant I recently posted, but after I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur I realized that I can now turn off "Super Moves" Doing this turns this game into a really fun game to play. I love it now and will reinstall it in my dock. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!
I really love playing Solitaire City FreeCell, but it is not available on the new Macs. This version is barely okay, mainly because of the autoplay feature. I really don't like it at all. Sometimes, just because a card can be freed to move to the upper right hand corner, doesn't mean it should be moved. Very often - in fact, more often than not - another card can be played on top of the card which is able to move . This means it frees up space, either on the left at the top, or on the cards in play in the stacks. Without auto play I can win every game I have ever played - with auto play, I continually get pushed into a corner I cannot get out of. Let me turn off autoplay and I'll be happy.
Hate it!! iphone version better in every way
Don’t recall previous version(s) but this game automatically plays on the aces and there is NOTHING you can do about it. if you need to hold onto a card for strategic reasons, it won’t let you, no matter how many times you undo. And you can’t just undo one card-move. If one player move caused two cards to be played on the aces, and you hit undo, it retracts both moves, not just the last one. There is no way to separate the moves. Also the iphone version lets you tap on a card and it will play it for you — not just on the aces, all moves — without constant clicking and dragging, which gets old fast. I won’t ever play this again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CronlyGames Inc.
- 24 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016-2023@CronlyGames
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.