Freecell Solitaire (just like the Windows classic) built for your phone or tablet. Train your brain with this thoughtful card game.
Play for fun or play in competitions for real cash prizes (where available).
• Start with a mixed-up deck of cards and see if you can sort it by moving 1 card at a time.
• Super smooth animations and fluid touch controls offer the best experience around.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think it's good
I'm praying that the other players are actually people and not computers, and if they are real people, then this app is great! Easy to use and multiple levels of betting. I lost money so far, but maybe my luck will turn around someday. Good luck! (Unless you're playing against me.)
However, watch the addiction. I’ve lost over $100 so far.
Developer Response ,
You are definitely playing against real people, not computers! Best of luck, keep on winning, and thanks for posting a review :)
Customer service was gracious enough to provide me with refunds for all of the games I had played with a player that was cheating.
***you can tell if a player is cheating when you watch the replays. If the game freezes time first without a resume screen, then it’s a cheat. After when the resume screen does appear, a few cards are played at lightning speed, then time freezes again and this repeats until the game is won in 40-50 seconds. Sure you can win a game that quickly without this cheat if you are lucky, but to always get scores of 4500+ is unrealistic.***
Since my gracious credit, more and more players are using this cheat. This is highly disappointing since I do not cheat, love the game, and now refuse to ever deposit again.
I have message customer service billions of times with game ids showing the cheats, I feel like a complete nuisance to them, however, when real money is involved, I’ll keep going.
Be very ware.
You’ll lose more money than you will win
Skillz tournament games is operated this way: you have to win 3 games out of 5 games to come out even. If you think you’ll actually win more than you’ll lose then you’re dreaming. When they say they’ll match you with people with the same skill level as you, the translation is: we’ll make sure you’re losing as much as you’re winning so actually don’t get to withdraw any money getting deposited by addicted players! If you become too good, you’ll be stuck with no opponents and therefore won’t even make it to the leaderboard!
Yes the games are addicting, so you’ll probably deposit money. But beware that you’ll actually never be able to withdraw more than what you have deposited. If you do withdraw way more than deposited from winning, they will accuse you of cheating and you actually won’t see any of that winning money.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you feel that way, but that isn't how the Skillz multiplayer platform works. All of the head-to-head games have this same ratio: Bet 6 to win +4. The remaining 2 gets split by the payment providers, the tournament provider (Skillz) and the developer (Tether). This charge is used in lieu of using Ads or In-App purchases for monetization. We're very sorry if you feel these values are of whack, but all means do not play the cash games. We will definitely pass on your feedback to Skillz.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 197.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.