"I love, love it! It is so professionally done."
"Well worth the 99 cents. Makes you smile :)"
You will not be disappointed. Period."
"By Far the Best Freecell – Great graphics, soothing music, wiggling cards, option to replay and multiple undos. The best by far."
Play the most fun FreeCell solitaire game in the App Store – try Eric Snider's FreeCell Solitaire on your iPhone or iPod. Features a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects. BONUS: Includes two extra solitaire games – Eight Off and Towers!
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
If you love solitaire try my other games. And if you're looking for FreeCell for your iPad check out the HD version.
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
FreeCell is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It offers lots of room for skill so players don't have to rely on luck as much as in other solitaire variations.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
* Includes FreeCell, Eight Off and Towers (aka Seahaven Towers)
* Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
* Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
* Drag and drop cards or throw them!
* Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
* Unlimited Undo
* Portrait and Landscape support, including an orientation lock
* Game state saved when interrupted
* Detailed Statistics
* Left/right hand setting
Like Sniderware on Facebook :) http://facebook.com/sniderware
• Improve the spacing in all the layouts – Cards were too tight on some devices
• Behind-the-scenes updates to keep things working
» Try my newest solitaire game "Finished!"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to play FreeCell
I learned this game with a deck of cards. It was very hard to win. With the app, I can use the “undo” button as much as I want which keeps my winning streak at 100%.
More than expected
I'm just getting adjusted to updated version; the game continues to be more than expected!
THE best version
I bought this when my old FreeCell game wouldn’t work after an iOS change, and I needed a few things:
1) An undo option
2) Ability to play in landscape mode
3) Non-buggy functionality
I got all of that in this app. It’s excellent!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.