The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing.
No more fumbling with dial-in numbers and access codes. Just click the easy-to-use app to conference on the go. Store and create multiple accounts, distribute invitations, dial in by VoIP, host a video conference, join screen sharing and video conferencing sessions, connect with international callers and more.
· Free application download
· Free account activation
· Free HD audio conference calls w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free HD video conferencing and screen sharing w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free International conferencing with dedicated dial-in numbers in 65 countries...and growing!
· Conference features: web controls, including mute and record, lock, view participants, Q&A and more
· One-touch conference commands to manage calls
· Dial-in by VoIP
· Unlimited account and conference access
· Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
· Save and store existing accounts
· Send meeting invitations
· Create new FreeConferenceCall.com accounts
If you have any questions, please contact the FreeConferenceCall.com Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the company, visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
- Fixed BlueTooth audio issues
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far great!
Free Conference Call is great tool to use, it makes it so easy to ‘meet’ a group of people at the same time. I’m using it for my adult college students who need time flexibility and I can talk to small groups this way. The app has been helpful as a dashboard for me, I am grateful to be using it. I just choose the call-in number to avoid data charges.
good stability, needs improvements
works well but the app wanted to make actual calls (charging minutes) instead of using wi-fi. Turns out you have to hold the "join" button to see a popup menu that allows you to choose between regular call and internet call.
Also, during the call, there should be a "keep screen alive" function. I hate when my screen turns off and I need to say something (but first have to turn off mute) which means unlocking phone, going back to app, hitting unmute. and in those few seconds, everyone asks if you've dropped or if you're still there, or thinks you're just stupid and don't know how to use your phone....
My phone services wanted to charge me by the minute. App crashes all the time too
Used it on a group thing once or twice. Next booth Google and my cell company wanted to charge per minute to use the service. Couldn't connect anymore. Then the app one one of my phones just crashes every time. Sometimes works until I connect, then crash. Streaming data costs data too. My group wants to use this one and so stuck, can't connect all the time now, and have to be on wifi.
AND NO Canadian DIAL IN NUMBER, yet Bahrain and Cambodia do. Others have several across Canada. Lame service. Looking for something gooder to switch my group to.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.