Looking for a free conference calling app? Look no further! FreeConference.com’s free conference call app for iOS turns your iPhone or iPad into a mobile meeting hub. Easily manage your meetings and connect with anyone, anywhere, for free. Stop paying for conference calling, use FreeConference.com FREE!
FREE Features Include:
• Hold conference calls with up to 400 callers - FREE
• Instantly start a conference at the click of a button
• International dial-in numbers to connect with participants around the globe
• Invite participants from your integrated address book
• Hold regular meetings? Create recurring calls with just a few clicks
• See who’s joined your call & exactly who’s speaking
• Mute and add or remove participants from within your call
• Use text chat, take notes and save for later in your call history
FreeConference is the original free conference calling service.
Your FreeConference account seamlessly integrates with the FreeConference app, including your contacts, upcoming scheduled calls and call history.
To get started, just sign up through the app or sign in to your existing FreeConference account. Start your first conference instantly by selecting “Start Now” or schedule it for later, the choice is yours!
** Keep up with FreeConference: **
Note: This app is not compatible with Legacy FreeConference accounts. If you are a Legacy user who has not converted your account and would like to, please contact our Support team.
- Fixes for issues involving the device sleeping mid-conference
- General upgrades and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is ok, but doesn’t do video conference by phone which stinks. 😫
You get what you pay for?
For reasons I won’t go into, I actually have to use the paid version of this “service” for one conference call to get some premium services, so of course I had to pay for a whole month. Had to rehearse to test out the system before the mandatory call, and I wasn’t able to get it to actually execute the features I was paying extra for. When I gave the feedback that I could not see the chat window when sharing the screen, the comeback was “go ahead and log in to the call with your cell phone also.” Really?
Also, for screen sharing the options are to share either the full screen or a specific window. But when my viewers could not see my PowerPoint presentation advance properly (even though it looked like it was advancing to me) the answer was, “oh you can’t just share the specific window. You have to share the whole screen.” Really?
I still have to use this for one call next week, but seriously I can’t wait to not be their customer anymore.
I honestly am SHOCKED that this is not a 5-star app. This service works phenomenally. From being able to mute each person as an admin to the visual aids provided to show you who is speaking (whether you’re on the app or on a regular touch-tone / home phone). I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a versatile app that works without any issues whatsoever.
- Iotum Global Holdings Inc.
- 31.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Iotum Global Holdings Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.