Collaboration has never been this easy whether solo or with a group. Stay organized with advanced task functionality:
- Assign tasks and subtasks to people
- View Project tasks or all tasks assigned to you - upcoming and overdue
- Prioritize with 3 levels of importance
- Discuss tasks and subtasks via comments
- Set due dates
- See upcoming tasks, issues, milestones, events as well as CRM calls and tasks in a combined calendar view
- Get push notifications for your projects updates
Use our iOS application to successfully work on any type of project life brings. Freedcamp is always there ready to assist you every step of the way.
Unlike competitors, we actually offer a true FREE experience. Unlimited projects, tasks, users, and features. We will never limit your ability to work on any type of project.
Use your account to access our web-based application at https://freedcamp.com
- the Milestones application support is added
- the Milestones board support is added
- all updates and bug fixes https://bit.ly/3F7pIvp
Ratings and Reviews
Recent Update Bug
I absolutely love Freedcamp and was excited to see the app become more user-friendly by expanding the features and intuitive nature of the front end. That being said, I can’t seem to add comments on tasks that don’t already have a comment associated with it.
- Clicking on a new task redirects to a screen that flashes the typical contents and then stays blank with the title bar at the top and arrow to return to project.
- Clicking on a preexisting task with comments already notes redirects to a screen showing the basic task information at the top (the same screen that flashes after clicking on the new task) and then the string of comments as scrolled down the page.
Any thoughts on what may be causing this? The way I utilize the app is most heavily within comments and perform the majority of other operations from the web-based platform. Thanks in advance for the support!
Close to being as good as it’s website version
I love the website version of Freedcamp, and the app is almost as good. I really like being able to access and add to my lists from my phone- it has helped me to be so much more organized. There are just 1 or 2 features from the website missing from the app that I hope they consider adding.
Mainly, I want to be able to reorder my tasks easily in the app, and have them stay in that order until I change it myself (shifting subtasks is an issue I have in the web version, as well, although the main tasks seem to stay put). I also like the ability to filter by text and save your filter settings in the web version, but mostly, I just want task ordering/staying where I put it to be added. Thanks for a great app!
No full iPad integration?
One of the joys of the iOS environment is full portability between iOS installations. There is ZERO excuse for the iPad app to be windowed in a tiny little box that fits the profile of an iPhone. If this one feature were fixed and available, I’d gladly pay money for the app and its web site, because the web site is amazing. The app, though, makes this an untenable solution for my organization’s needs. Very sad “deleter” on this one. :-(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Freedcamp LLC
- 44.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Freedcamp, Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.