Take control of your Freedom Boat Club reservation experience on the go with the FBC reservation app.
Speed and convenience are now in the palm of your hand!
• Your member profile is automatically saved after first entry and accessed via TouchID
• Access current, upcoming and waitlisted reservation data
• Access the 10 day weather forecast
• Get driving directions to your chosen clubs
• Create a new reservation, see what’s available, and reserve a boat
• Access available fleet
• Set arrival and return times
• Contact your dockmaster via email or text
• Take pix on your trip, send or save!
With just a few swipes, your boat will be waiting for you!
- Add check to update payment profile
Ratings and Reviews
Great start. Some bugs noted
Fyi....initial weather view showed temperature of 800 degrees for Bradenton and that sunrise/sunset times were not adjusted for recent time change. Seems to have corrected after restart. Might I suggest possible addition of local tide graph? Have yet to make reservation using app so will update review as app is used. Attempted to upload screenshot of weather issue using camera feature, however, upload results in error when attempting to post. Thanks for creating an FBC app!
BUT, why can I only book for my home club on the app?
This would be amazing if I could arrange or request a reciprocal on the app instead of online.
Either way, love the club, just an idea.
Problem with Freedom BC App Ver. 1.5
This app was working fine until the upgrade to Ver. 1.5 last week. Now I can only view my current reservations. If I try to add a reservation the app closes. I reinstalled the app 4 times on my phone and get the same results. Installed the app on 3 other phones that never had it before and still get the same results. Until it’s fixed, the app is pretty useless and I have to use my computer to do anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.