Снимки экрана (iPhone)
Transform your iPhone into a powerful business phone with the FreedomVoice app! This easy-to-use business app lets you manage your phone system directly from your iOS device. Present your business phone number as Caller ID when you call or SMS text clients, check messages on the go, plus much, much more!
* Present your business number as your Caller ID for calls & SMS text messages
* Manage your business voicemails and faxes.
* 3-way calling. You can make 3-way calls showing your business number as your Caller ID. After placing a call through the app, you can now place the caller on hold, return to the app, place another call, then join the call together by pressing merge.
* Use one-touch dialing, to call Contacts.
* Easy redial and call history view.
* Enjoy high quality connections.
* This application is designed for existing FreedomVoice customers.
* Calls are connected using mobile airtime, and may incur charges (based on your calling plan).
* Please use FreedomVoice WebLink username and password to login into the app.
* Mobile app calls for CloudPBX customers use a trunk line on the Service and are included when determining trunk overflow. For all other customers, mobile app calls will count toward any monthly minutes included with the Service and any minutes used in excess of those included will be billed at a rate determined by the calling plan associated with the Service.
* Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read/Unread SMS message status
- Badge Notifications on home screen icon
- Bug Fixes
- UX enhancements
Upcoming – MMS messaging
Upcoming – Delete Text message thread
Оценки и отзывыСм. все
Nice service but too many bugs— that is why it’s free
It’s cool you can have a free phone service for business but the app has an insane amount of bugs that need worked out. It crashes frequently, is very slow, and recently has only been letting me make one call. When I try to make another call it says “call failed” and then I have to close out of the app and re-open it to do anything else. My calls drop all the time too and sometimes I can’t hear people and can’t hear me. I know it is not my cell service bc that works fine all the time.
FreedomVoice is an excellent service for small business. We run our mobile, large animal veterinary practice phone/text with FreedomVoice and our teams use the app in the field to make calls and texts to clients from our office number instead of their work cell number. It also allows our entire team to view text message history with the client. Our emergency/after hours voicemail box has a call-back feature so that when clients leave an emergency message, the veterinarian on call receives a phone call from our FreedomVoice phone number, a text message alert, and has the option to also receive an email with the voicemail attached. This allows the veterinarian on call to leave their work phone on do not disturb so they are not continuously called after hours for non-emergencies - the only “favorite” number that will ring is our office number on FreedomVoice when a client has a urgent need. We also love that fax is captured and emailed as a PDF to us in the field, and that we can use the FV website to upload and send a fax from the field. The app is still relative new and has been frustrating dealing with some of the bugs they are trying to resolve, particularly with contact synching causing poor performance and app failure. It appears picture (MMS) texting is rolling out in the future, which is great.
I’ve been using this App for 2 years now. It’s bare bones but does the job. Some of the complaints I read in the reviews can be fixed in the settings online or if you allow notifications in your phone settings. I prefer the desktop phone but this app is excellent for on the go. I only wish that you could have more than one number operating through the app as I have more than one number through FreedomVoice.
Customer service has always been exceptional to me and when I’ve mentioned it on the phone the staff raves about the company and have been there for years so I’m not sure what the high turnover comment was over but I have only had good experiences even when I’ve had issues that needed to be fixed.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».