FreelanceStation helps freelancers to manage their projects and tasks, track time, generate estimates for their clients and invoice them.
• The dashboard offers you a quick glance of up-to-date information with colorful charts.
• Have more than one job? No problem, FreelanceStation supports multiple activities.
• Invoice your clients in any currency you want. FreelanceStation will do currency conversion of your hourly rates.
• Send both PDF and HTML estimates and invoices.
• Comes with a default HTML template for generating estimates and invoices. Duplicate and customize it to your own taste.
• Export transactions to QIF for importing in your preferred accounting software.
• Export tasks to Calendar, so you never miss your schedule.
A Free 30 Day Trial is available for download at https://ds9soft.com/FreelanceStation/
- New: Export project tasks to Apple Calendar as new events.
- New: Document numbers now can have a custom prefix.
- New: You can set a starting number for documents when you create a new activity.
- New: Task progress can now be shown as a circular progress in the dock icon. It is active by default but can be disabled from Preferences.
- New: Added translation to Spanish.
- Fixed: A bug in the UI appearing only when running on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed: Minor UI inconsistencies.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.