Painless Time Tracking and Invoicing! Do your work... Freely!
Keep track of your freelance projects, track time and send beautiful PDF invoices to your clients.
Freely is the best tool for freelancers. Everything you need to do your work and nothing more...
You can track 2 projects for free. If you want unlimited projects you can always upgrade to the full version.
Stay organised and track all your current projects, a beautiful graph will show you how much work you tracked each day on each project the last week so you balance multiple projects at the same time.
Tasks you tracked time on are automatically turned into in progress tasks. And once you finish a project you can complete that tasks directly from the time tracker!
While tracking see how much you have worked on the current task and see how much you have worked today on all your projects so you know when to stop and rest.
Time to GET PAID!
Just choose tracked times you want to include in the invoice and set you client details if needed. Don't forget to add your logo to the invoice ;) Easy as that!
• Projects and Tasks
• New, In Progress and Done Tasks
• Track and then confirm tracked time
• Graph showing you how much hours you spend each day on a project
• Hourly Fee Calculator will help you estimate your fee
• Different Currencies
• Different hourly fee for each projects
• See how much money you are making each time you track some time
• Client Name,Person in charge,address and TAX Number if any...
• Your Invoice Name,Address and other info...
• Your own Invoice Logo, from camera roll
• Add all tracked times or only some of them
• Add custom expenses
• Mark Invoices as payed once they are
• Add Tax, custom amount of it
• Add a thank you note in the end of your invoice
All feedback and feature suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
- Now you get 2 free projects
- Fix for wrong timer when you start without stopping the last one
- Other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
This is a simple little app to track hours on projects or various jobs. I like that it allows you to track hours on different projects for one client or job, people see the invoicing side is not that great, but I feel like it does a very good job of keeping track and logging daily hours, which is all I'm looking for. If I really needed to invoice clients, I would probably invest in QuickBooks along with using this as a time clock.
This simple app is working well to track time I spend with different clients.
Love the App Hate the Invoice
I love the app, it's so easy to use to keep track of my time for the different jobs. The invoice is another matter. There is no logical order that I can tell on how it lists the tasks. It's not even in the order of how I select the tasks. I should be able to select the order I want the tasks to show on the invoice. One client pointed out that it also needs to include the total time. If I can indicate the order of the tasks on the invoice and it also shows the total time I'll give it five stars but for now I give it three stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.