French Verb Conjugator Pro 4+
700 verbs. Now with audio!!
Designed for iPad
* Fixed "repérer", "accroître", "avoir besoin"
* Fixed Dutch translation of "abattre".
* Fixed German translation of "s'emparer"
View almost 700 French verbs in 17 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? You can now hear how every verb is pronounced. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Verbs with audio have a speaker symbol next to them.
● Save a list of your favourite verbs.
● View verbs that you have recently looked at.
● Optimised for iPhone 6 Plus - rotate device to landscape to see a split screen view.
● Filter search results to display only those which have audio.
● Peek and pop (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on a search result to see a preview. Press a bit harder to see the result.
● Shortcut option (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on the app's icon to quickly search for verbs.
● Export - can now export to other apps (e.g. send to Dropbox).
● Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
• "This app is excellent! It has almost every verb I have needed to find and makes it so easy to find them"
• "This is a great app! I use it all the time. - The auditory feature is also handy."
• "Essential for studying French - Comprehensive verbs collection in various tenses. Love the audio for the essential verbs."
• "...this app has all the verb information you could possibly want"
* Fixed avoir besoin, repérer & accroître
* Fixed Dutch translation of abattre
* Fixed German translations of s'emparer
Ratings and Reviews
Great, and must have, app to help learn French
I find this app very useful in learning french. I have used and tested various apps to learn French - including Memrise, Duolingo, Drops, Rosetta Stone and Busuu - they are all good to help learn French - however if you are really serious about learning any French - you are going to need to know how to conjugate verbs - this is a perfect app to help you learn French verbs - it
Gives you all the tenses and what I really like is it also tells you how to pronounce them. I took French in HS - before the Internet was in common use - and I sure wish I had this app to help me memorize my verbs and especially with the help with pronouncing -
Another point - all other I apps I’ve used to help learn French don’t give you go over every - even basic conjunctions of a verb - so this helps fill in the blanks those apps miss - so it is defiantly must have for learning French
Love the simplicity of the app but would love it if there were some study tools incorporated in it to better practice and learn the conjugations. I would also love it if I could bookmark the verbs I’m working on to refer back to them instead of always having to type them in.
It’s a great app to help you focus on the verbs and conduct some quick studying. Really like it for the price!
Good but was much better before recent update
As a linguist, I enjoy Ian Tipton’s apps more than others. I have app for French, Italian, and Portuguese. I wrote to Ian, expressing my dissapointment w new update: 1) Voices used to be the best human voices of native speakers, with wonderful intonation; now voices seem synthetic. 2) Internet wasn’t required before to use app; now it is. The apps are still the better ones in the market, but were much better before. I hope you go back, Ian Tipton. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ian Tipton
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ian Tipton
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.